Reviews for Blood in the Water
pocketcucco chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw, poor Mieu! At least they got the ring back, though. -is shot-

This was very well-written, and everyone was IC. Jade's as hilarious as ever, and I have a feeling his personality could be difficult for some writers to capture, but you hit him spot on. I actually laughed out loud at a few of his lines. Although I think that he might have been a little more concerned about Luke and Guy's wellbeing, his line was still funny. xD

Good work, Master! Now I have to read your other fanfiction! :D
Hattertant chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, that was really awesome. Written really well, and it has a lot of cool suspense. Poor Mieu, though...Anyways, this was a great story. Keep up the good work!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hehe, you added in the shirtless part just to get those silly GuyLuke fangirls to give chase as well. ...Although I suppose I cannot entirely laugh at that, seeing as I'm the first to review (according to the current review count, anyway). Oh well.

A very interesting story indeed. The first to take place in that hellish Ortion Caverns, I think. Or, at least the first to take place in the dungeon-maze-hell that (apparently) no one in the fanfiction world likes to deal with because it is a bitch in the game. :) Seriously, how much money I've wasted in that place is just... Never mind. Back to the review.

This was extremely well written with a plot no one has really worked with-underwater, underwater fights, that sort of thing, I mean. More than interesting to read, the somewhat subdued style you chose lent itself to the starch, empty settings of the caverns. Not only that, but you went on to describe the none-so-pleasant settings without missing a beat-which made the story all the better.

All the characters, to match, were IC, although personally I think Jade would've, despite the fact that he was quite clearly enjoying himself watching the events unfold, would have had a few words of concern or grim knowledge to offer during the situation... unless he was the one who created it by pushing the cheagle in. D: Mm, what a happy thought.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and wish there were more like it-or, at least, more people in the ToA fandom that wrote as well as you. ...No, let's start even smaller, let's have some people in the ToA fandom that actually write readable works. Yes, let's start with that. XP

::adds to favs::