Reviews for Beyond the Beyonds
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Aw so sad but great story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Very nice story. Kinda sad how Severus will have to live with a weak heart and Marauders although finally more mature, regretful and nicer they won in the end, especially James with lily starting to like him. Severus would be crushed to find out lily started to feel something for James who did this to him. Stupid Lily. With regards, TESKATLIPOKA.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/9/2012

LOL that last review is nothing short of pathetic!

First of all, if you do not like Severus why are you reading Severus Snape fanfiction?

Hell, yeah we hate the Marauders! They are nothing more than a gang of bullies and cowards…how they got into Gryffindor I have no idea…maybe the sorting hat had a really weird sense of humor that day. When there are four Marauders and only one Severus…yeah I would say that is victimizing him. How is that any where near a fair fight?

You must be a child because only children see things so black and white. Things happen in life. No one is innately good or evil…circumstances and events write on the slate of the person we become. Severus was born into poverty, an abusive/neglectful home life and was rejected by the first person who showed him kindness (that mudblood Lily) who in turn joined in with the taunting. Until you walk in someone’s shoes you really should reserve the judgment and damnation like you are spewing at poor Severus and to say you are glad that someone died is cruel and immature.

Then these Marauders start bullying him for no reason…they were mean to him on the Hogwarts Express for NO reason except that he wanted to be in Slytherin (which shows extreme prejudice on their part), they bullied him after the OWLS for the sheer reason Sirius Black said he was bored (that is that ass hole’s own words!)! On a side note are you aware that stripping/removing someone’s clothing against their will is considered sexual assault? If you were treated like this you would invent some pretty dark curses to protect yourself too! Then to make matters worse Sirius Black sent him to his death into the Shrieking Shack when Remus Lupin had transformed into a werewolf! Then years later when he was supposed to be a grown adult he had absolutely no remorse for inflicting physical and emotional pain on another human being! He was not even sorry that his actions would have resulted in another boy’s death (Can anyone say psychopath?!). At least James Potter had enough sense to stop it even if it was only to save his own arse. Remus Lupin is just as guilty. He knew it was wrong and did not stand up to his friends. When you know something is wrong and go along with it anyway it is just as bad as doing it yourself and you a coward in the worse sense of the word! Then as a teacher he made it so Neville’s boggart turned into Prof. Snape in his grandmother’s clothes…wow that is really professional to encourage the disrespect and insubordination of another teacher.

Heck yeah Severus is imperfect. Who is perfect and how boring would that be if he was? Snape is a pr i ck…and that is why we all love him! He is a good character with lots of layers and dimensions. That makes for good reading.

If you are going to join the silly Harry/Marauder little girl fan club you might want to spell it correctly next time.
anne chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I am sorry but I have to comment on this, do you hate the maurauders or something? The bulliying was not one sided as stated in the books, Snape gave as good as he got, he was a little death eater in the making from the beginning. He hated muggleborns and followed the path to being a death eater because he wanted to, not because the maurauders so called "bullied"him into that! He was not a poor victim or an innocent boy. he was drowned in the dark arts and curses..."Sectumspecta...for enemies only?" he developed that evil cursr himself! You know the real reason I dispise snape is not his bullying of Harry or the hand he had in the murder of James and Lily no...those are not even the most important ones. It's four words actually "I see no difference" Spoken to Hermione when Malfoy enlarged her fronth teeth. what kind of self respecting adult would say that too a student who already is self conscious about her looks and works really hard? You must be a complete evil bastard to condome such behaviour and he is a teacher! There's no excuse for him and in my eyes he never redeemed himself. He never loved Lily, he was a creepy obsessed little stalker! I am glad he died in the books and I hate it that J.K. Rowling made it so that Harry named one of his sons after him, why would he? it makes no sense since they hated each other.
beesbabe.est.1996 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hi! I know I am just some random reviewer, but after reading this story and your bio I just wanted to say something…. FUCK THOSE HATERS! Sorry I have seriously never cursed like that before, but people are so rude. It grinds my gears to know that people with talent, who do this in their spare time have to deal with idiots, who don’t know how to form a proper sentence. It takes talent to write and courage to post. I seriously respect those who seem to contain both such as yourself. Keep up the great work and thanks for taking me into a whole other world!

~Forever and Always Bee
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Awe! Poor Severus, hope he gets better. I hope it doesn't make me a bad person to say I love it... !
Fayari chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that even in Canon, Snape going Dark and joining the Death Eaters was caused primarily by the Marauders. I hate these stories where the Marauders 'regret' their treatment of Severus though.

First of all, I really doubt that they did regret it. Lily probably asked James to lay off Severus when they started dating, but I doubt he did. He might have said that he did, and publicly showed that he had matured, but more likely he just became more careful at tormenting Snape when Lily was around. Sirius obviously regretted nothing either, even after twenty years, Sirius was still the same arrogant, prejudiced-against-Slytherins, asshole.

Also, even if they did truly regret it, what good did that do? They probably think that Severus would be lining up to be their friend just because they finally threw him a straw of respect, after five years of abuse and humiliation, and an attempted murder (where Snape was punished for being the victim!). Look at Lupin, what did he do to stop his friends from tormenting Snape? He was a prefect! And he's always portrayed as regretting his indifference. He's a bloody useless plonker who probably stood guard in case teachers were coming.
Aerlinniel23 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
I was looking for story about Severus and Marauders and your is excellent. It is exactly what I wanted to read. I love the way in which they were bullying Severus, how they regreted it later and especially the fact that Severus did not forgive them. I do not think he would be able after what they had done to him. And I love the fact that Lily apologised Severus and remained his best friend. I only wish you had written more about renewed friendship of Severus and Lily.
tanzy chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
i loved this story! how you portraid severus and actualy made sence with reality. mostly fics write how he was bullyed, but they always write it sounding so... so... lightly. your is so not!

anyway, keep on the good work!

brigrove chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
A beautiful, though sad, story
The French Dark Lord chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Very interesting,I think there is a fic titled "what if Snape died" what would've happened if Remus had killed Sevus in his werewolf form.
Bzzyt chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
that was very very good! fantastic even!
Snape-Sistas chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
aww...LOVED your Severus...very IC! Great moral to the story as well!
MochaCocaFan chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
This really hit home here, as I myself have not ever been liked or even tolerated at any of the schools I've been to.

The real look at Severus and the effects is much appreciated. So many fics don't even acknowledge him as a person, more of a simple villain.

But this...this..It really shows you a look on the inside without rambling or making you cry, unlike your other story.

Regardless of comparisons, this is brilliant. I love it and look forward to future stories. Perhaps an AU LilyxSeverus?
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Good story with an appropriately sad finish.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »