Reviews for Something Like a Sofa
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/1
It was awesome, a nice little side story. Riley is one of my favourite characters.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I don't care that you wrote this over six years ago. I loved it, so I'm going to review it anyway.

Absolutely wonderful little story! Cute and fluffy and funny and sweet and sad and perfect and... well, you get the picture! I loved the glimpses into the boys' relationship from Ben's perspective (It's nice to see him not being TOTALLY oblivious to the obvious blind faith and loyalty that Riley has.), and your added scenes complemented what we saw in the movies spectacularly!

You may never read this, but I wanted to let you know anyway. Truly a fantastic fic, and worthy of still being read all these years later! :)
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I agree that Riley has such BLUE BLUE eyes!

He is the very best.

Great story.

I really liked it.
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was ridiculously funny, emotional, and inspiring all at the same time :D color me impressed

I love this story it really flowed nicely :)
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very nicely done. Great characterization. This made my day when I read the line "God, they had a sofa friendship." For some reason, I find it ridiculously funny and can't stop laughing when I read it. :D
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i liked the fic! especially liked the last note! "It's 10am. have you fed your riley?"
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
A great story. Very funny.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is hilarious, and so adorable. Perfect presentation of Ben and Riley's friendship especially as presented in the movies...Ben thinking of Riley as temporary, and then thinking of himself as a terrible friend-thank you for making him aware of that by the way ;)-and by its sheer "randomosity" the sofa was a great symbol...great last line! :D
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw. That was just the sweetest story ever.
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Lol. That was hilarious...I loved all of Riley's post-iti notes. And you made a good point at the end, especially about why Ben couldn't didn't say anything to Riley in the Cibola chamber.

And yes, there needs to be a Shaw and Ian fic. (Loved the comment about it in your story-I had to stop for a second I was laughing so hard)
Tashilover chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ah, Riley and Ben goodness. Loved it. I'm glad you pointed out that Ben does take Riley for granted a lot. Especially in the second movie, I felt really bad for Riley because it seems everyone around him treated him like crap. Loved this fic, i really do. Hope you do another one like it soon.

Much love, me.
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love this! Nice!
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
this is was so cute. your analogy (or i guess metaphor..? lol) about the sofa friendship was brilliant. very cool
XxFlyingLizardxX chapter 1 . 1/13/2008