Reviews for The Crow: Care for a shave?
midnightisolde chapter 21 . 5/3
This was one of the first fan-fictions I read back in 2007. I still remember it, which is testament to how well done the scenes are. It is certainly still one of the best I have read after all this time, and that is not just nostalgia. This story is genuinely interesting and well-thought.
A shame it has not been updated, but if you can't write it; you can't write it.
MusicOfMyMind chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
eww! humans are cruel, rape is gross but I love the death.
MusicOfMyMind chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
your rhyming was pretty good, I have no compaints
MusicOfMyMind chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
shocker, abigail is joanna reborn lol
C.M. Gate chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
This has got to be the MOST original Sweeney Todd story I've ever read! Please get your groove back (and soon!). Although, I my advice is take your time. I know what it feels like, it sucks. But anyway, this was a wonderful story! I hope this was not the end of it!
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
*throws a Sweeney Todd Plushy at you*

FINISH THIS STORY! Please :3

I just ran into this story and I absolutly LOVE it! I want to see how you end this. Don't let it die...

I shall be waiting for your next chapter. :D
I.C.2014 chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
WOW! It's kind of ironic that the girl that Mrs. Lovett threw out was the sister of the boy who loved her as if she was his own mother. What happened to her though, once Toby started living with Mrs. Lovett and Sweeny? Please update soon.
I.C.2014 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
O! I already know what he's gonna do! Keep going!
I.C.2014 chapter 14 . 8/2/2008
This is crazy? Does that mean that later, Sweeny will be killed by Dawn later? Will she get caught by the police for this?
I.C.2014 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
That's good to know that the old bastard didn't get anything. But doesn't that mean that Dawn is also Sweeny's descendant? Then now what? Is that Sweeny's hair? He's not going to kill her like he killed Mrs. Lovett, is he? Is it even legal what the lawyer did to Gabriel? Please keep updating, I want to know what happens next.
I.C.2014 chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Damn! I can't believe she died! But it's ok... I guess the story wouldn't really be like the crow movies just because Sweeny wouldn't be looking for vengence. Keep going on with this story. Did the guy who wanted Dawn do this to her sister? I want to know.
hotbritt5000 chapter 21 . 8/1/2008
It Happens. :)
Everto Tonsor chapter 20 . 6/22/2008
Interesting...and very good! You're writing is amazing! This is a very well written out story. Except 'rapped' isn't how you spell it. It needs one less 'p'.

You need to write a story that focuses on Todd! Thoses are my favorite
BleedingRoses92 chapter 20 . 6/19/2008
Wow. Really good so far, I really like how you incorporated all the songs into it... update soon, please!

-{Lex}
CRileyXD chapter 20 . 6/7/2008
Oh thank God u updated! awesome chapter! and i love the fact that to Todd their relationship is like a partnership. Plz update soon! i can't wait to read more!