Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
Type your review here...
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is good!
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awww that was so sad. Plus I wish that really happen I rather have Sasuke die instead of Itachi. I love Itachi so much!
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow, it's an incredible idea. I cried when I read it! I'm a little guilty in the fact I now wish Itachi HAD killed Sasuke... but, I don't actually think Itachi's dead in the show anyway :P I loved this story. It's really beautiful :)
Ren Mizuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That... was amazing... I cannot even conjure up an adjective sufficient enough to explain how good this story was.

Even before I read this, I had become obsessed with the song "Hallelujah" by Wainright, and when I was scrolling through your stories, I noted the title and froze. And when I opened the link, Tada! It so happened to be based off the song.

Oh how I shook with excitement.

Thankyou for such a wonderful story. I will be sure to read all your others.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
yay! i did like that:)
red.masenko chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Such a sweet story, in it's own way. I still rekon he's alive. Itachi, that is.

And that movie is amazing.

Well done :)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was awesome! One question though did they have sex, you know like almost every night, or something?
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was so sad! I liked it. (:
Why-Am-I-Crying-Cherry-Koolaid chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
ohah i like it its sad yet sausy-gay deserves to end up dying at the hands of his brother
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very interesting concepts... Especially since you had it before Kishi told the world. Kudos!

Though I do think that Itachi would kill Sakura simply because he could... Or, thinking twice, he wouldn't because "he is an Uchiha" and they take orders from NO ONE. Teh.

Sakura might have attacked Itachi... But she's probably overwhelmed with emotions and is in too much of a shock to really think like herself.

Though it all works out in the end. Except for Sasuke. That wasn't cool. D:

This is most definitely not your longest, but one of the more... what's the word... admirable? Yes, admirable.

Forever admiring you work,

Miko-chan!
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I just finished reading the first two in your ItaSaku series and decided to read this before I continue. This did nearly make me cry... but that might be because I have a headache...

Anyway, it was very touching. Thanks for puting it up here so that lucky people like me could read it.
Masamiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh...I'm crying! That was a beautiful story. :)
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Poor Sasuke and sakura. Good job.
Leif the Lucky chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh my gosh it made me cry! SO sweet!