Reviews for The Second Great Tree of Atlantis
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cool fic! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep and Co so well. Loved your descriptive scenes and Shep's responses. *smirks* The humor at the end rocked too. hehe Good job. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Awesome story! Poor them...but tehy got they're tree. :)
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Lovely story...lovelier imagery...very surreal, like a deadly winter wonderland. I enjoyed the style of the narrative, glimpses of thing some of them chaotic, but always the threat, the pine needles, the icy cold. The predator creature was scary, playing with its prey before wanting to eat it. Enjoyed the stand off-circle of Ronon vs creature over 'the trophy'.

Sweet wrap up, not for the tree, but what it stood for, soaked partly with John's blood...heh whumpy indeed.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Nice. Poor team. They can't even go on a simple tree-finding mission without it ending in disaster.
Frisco chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Someone should invest in an artificial tree. :) Nice bit of whumpage there. Keller finding him at the end was perfect.
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Great whumpage. Lovely descriptive narrative - I could definitely see Sheppard struggling to evade the creature and reach the jumper.

Again: Thank you!
faldo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Enjoyed your story - thanks. Good whumpage and team interaction.
highonstargate chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was...Good!:D And a tree tat shimmered is very cool!:D
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
It was great how this really great story was written around a tree. Nice one!
Laatija chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
m good shep whump
Titan5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Ahh, whumpage for everyone! I love the dog-creature saving John's life so he could eat him later. Creepy. I loved them looking at the tree at the end, deciding it wasn't worth the trouble and then Teyla pointing out that their bond was. Very cool.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very nice!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Happy New Year to you too!

Great story and I felt myself wincing at the thought of all those prickly pine needles! Excellent whump, and I loved the ending too. Keller sounded really annoyed with Sheppard! Lol! Well done :)
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
lol i could totaly see that confrontation great story thanks :)