Reviews for Celluloid Blonde
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful fic. I just love what you did with this pairing and hope to read more from you soon!
Kgirl50 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hot! now show me the sex scene and the retur and do a sequeal :D
leiaah chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Really nice!

I like the way you portrayed Kankuro :)

Would've loved to read more of the story, but I like it as it is too :D
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hey nice story i like how you portraied kankuro but you made ino kinda seem like a bitch but over all i think its a nice story onlu it doeswnt seem complete if you want make another chapter if your happy with it than keep it the saME
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Love it! These two really are perfect for each other. Very in-character. Thanks for sharing!
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is a great story. It's interesting since we don't hear much of Kankuro's thoughts in the anime, so opinions vary quite a lot as to what he's like.

I love the way you wrote him, and Ino as well - just because she has a set voice it doesn't make her any easier to write. I know, I'm writing an Ino-centric fic atm. My favourite bit of this story was probably the ending the last line in particular.

But the whole thing was very elegantly written, varied but not over flashy vocabulary, thought processes explored but not to the point of bogging the story down with details. An original story - with a fairly unusual pairing - written incredibly well!
michi-not on chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
AW! That's sad and cute in a way...

But...WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE DESCRIBE ANYTHING? It's rated M for no reason at all, it was a surprisingly clean story...

Kankuro is so hot...YOSH!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Nicely screwed up.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
AW! That was so kawaii! it was adorable.
Jessica Moon chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This was really good, there isn't enough of this pairing.
Lala chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
*gasp*... AubreyWitch, I can't believe it's a oneshot! I'm practically wishing for 100 more pages!

You had better write more Kankuro/Ino! ..Please? You're the best..
fse chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is quite good in a dark-love kind of way. You've managed to take that dark side of ninjaness without playing havoc with the canon pasts of the characters. Groovy.
xxBroken21xx chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
The BEST kankuro/ino one shot i have ever read! You did an amazing job so keep up the great work! -
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
nice crack it!
Vycksta chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I'm not the best of reviewers i'll admit, so forgive me if I do off on a tangent. Cause at the end of the day, it's all your fault. Oh yes, all yours. Ten million percent. Plus three.

I LOVE the living daylights our of KanIno. Okay yeah, i've only been a diehard fangirl of the pair for about a month but I love them together. It's good, wonderful, amazing, awesomesauce crack... and then you just TOTALLY make me go bloody insane by writing this piece of downright fracking brilliance. OMG YES. _

I don't care that it wasn't quite requited, the interaction the two had was brilliant. You got them both so brilliantly in-character it makes me worry for when I eventually write KanIno and your flow of words. Simply awesome.

I am totally resisting the urge to fangirl like the brat I can be over this ship and this one-shot... I really am. Curse you so much in such a good way.

-skips off singing about how the day so far has been made of win-