Reviews for Clueless Experts
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So I haven't watched That 70s Show in years, but I saw this and decided to give it a shot. That ending made me laugh so hard. Loved it.
Shy-Italian-Brunette chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
i love the story lolz really i do, ttfn!
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
love it
eleanora617 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I just love your story! It has got to be my favorite Jackie and Hyde fanfic out there.
AliCat chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love this story! Good smut is hard to find and this is fantastic. Very hot. The characterization is spot on too. It's kind of adorable that Jackie and Hyde don't realize how loud they are. Those naughty kids! :D
joeypotter85 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
that was awesome! so wait have the rest of the gang always heard them while they were? if so thats hilarious! no one has bothered to tell them yet? you would think that eric or at least kelso would. but i guess no one wants to embarrass them just yet. probably waiting to get in a good burn of the two of them. it.
Isabella Hart chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
hah i absolutely love this story! and i did think that whenever jackie sat in his lap (which she was always doing, haha). great story!
Lissa68 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Mm-hmm. You write fluffy smut very, very well indeed! I loved the scene that gave you the inspiration for this. I also noticed how Jackie was perched right at the side of Hyde's leg, and not right in his lap as she usually was. Given how scantily dressed she was, I think your reasoning for this is very plausible.

One of my favourite lines: "Her drawer, she called it; the place in his room that he gave her to keep her girlie stuff"

Simple, yet it definitely shows the progress they had made as a couple.

And: "Are you as dirty-minded as me? Because I think that this happened every time that she sat in his lap."

Yep, most definitely.
m chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
haha yes definiely. and she is sitting on his lap quite often.. i love jackie/hyde
cuteclaws chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I'm a very picky person, but i actually enjoyed this story. I hope you have a good long story about jackie and hyde.