Reviews for The Wrong Decision and the Right One
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
loved the story line. good job.
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, that was so sweet...and sad. Goodness, I like your Dramiones, they're wonderful. After receiving your PM, I was going to reply, but decided to read another story and reply through a review instead. This was beautiful! It really was. I don't know which one I like better: this or Hermione Bleeds.

The only typos or anything like that would have to be commas missing. There's always commas surrounding nouns of direct address; in other words, when you address someone, either with their name, title, nickname, or something else, you use a comma, sometimes two if you address them in the middle of a sentence. Those were missing, but other than that, I enjoyed this a lot.

I have wanted to write a Dramione oneshot, but haven't had any ideas. Oddly enough, RoseScorpius seems to be more common for me, even though they're almost the same thing.

Well, great oneshot, once more :)

~Wings~
Isiss2868 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
aw... I really like this one but it was sadder than the last one. They're so tragic they make me want to cry. But I'm guessing thats what you were going for, so another job well done.

Isiss
icefire-lioness chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very nice. I really liked it, although some of the writing was a little awkward. However, you gave me shivers, which is definitely a good thing!
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was very angsty and wonderful! I loved it! It was sweet and sad! Great job!
Hermione's BOY chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i like how it ended. but u should have killed ron