Reviews for VERSUS!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Not sure if you're still alive, since you posted the A/N like, 2 years ago, but if you are, I'd like to see a version of Kurotsuchi vs Ishida. I'll let you decide on the aspects.
Master Bleach chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Rukia Vs Orihime!

Nice story!

10/10
bengbeng chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
yeay..cheers 4 ur lighthearted fic~ (can't think of other adjectives similar to it).heh..well can i do a request? pls compare orihime n rukia..!probably they want to tear each other's hair apart over ichigo,so lesse who's better,shall we? plss... pretty pls?
seasnake.756 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
that was great. thank you.
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
*laughs* Cute!

You forgot to tell one important thing about Byakuya-sama's hair, though...XD He could be hanging upside-down and his locks would still be perfectly in place ;)

Anyway...requests...what about Byakuya vs Ukitake, Byakuya vs Yoruichi (would be damn cool XD) and Ukitake vs Shunsui? XD

Well, keep it up!

Yumi
Silent Deathbringer chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
i think they gave him orange hair cuz sexy renji all ready has red hair so if sexy ichigo had red hair to ther would be to many red heads in one show
freya kurenai chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Cute. Aizen VS Gin, in the you-know-what contest.
olivia deloach chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
yes renji is HOT so is Byakuya how dare he not share his body with the people who want it my cousin thinks im nuts for liking them both

thats funny though becuse she likes Ryuk from death note
Mitsikusji chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Haha! You're such a funny person! I loved the Zaraki-Ichigo battle, but judging about sanity, no wonder Zaraki lost! (He can't be totally insane though, he did take care of Yachiru, didn't he? I think there's more emotion in that man than seems) But anyhow, how about Gin versus Hitsugaya? They fought against each other after all. And with Hitsugaya's appearance, you can think some pretty funny stuff up! ;)
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
lol, how about ichi and zaraki. haahahhahah don't forget the hair.
crimsonhyourinmaru chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
a couple of words...ROFL! and this little mini fic proves my happiness of your hilarious abilities:

Renji: someone's hyper

Byakuya: she just thought your stupidity and "monkeyness" is funny...

Renji: hey! howl, Zabi-

Byakuya: Chire, Senbonsakura

Renji: (running like no other) not again! no! dont go for the hair! damn you petal like things!

crimsonhyourinmaru: get out of my review! you idiots!

(petals get directed toward me) oh crap...I take that back! kill Renji not me! (directs petals toward Renji and me) Renji: now look what your did! Me: its your fault!
xHeiYahXIII chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This is one hell of a fight! XD I really love Bya-kun's oh so great 'ABS' as you call it, they're so firm and strong and well... you know it already, I think we have the same thoughts (insert an VERY evil grin here)Uhm.. as if I've seen them already (sweatdrops)... I like the battle!

Round 1 is definitely Byakuya's well, with that hard-to-make hair ornament and all.( I told you I can make those things if only I was there .~)