Reviews for If Eyes Are Windows
Seto K4iba1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Interesting. You should continue it.
Internet Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
When are you going to update? I've been waiting! This is too good to drop!
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
hehe This is cute! hope you continue.
Meepa chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh my goodness, you left me hanging! I was so into the story and it suddenly just ended! That didn't feel like the end of it, but I really suck at judging things like that. (That and I'm totally braindead right now.) Hopefully this will be finished eventually if it isn't already! I highly doubt there's any more of it posted anywhere else?

I love your style of writing and your descriptions as well as the personality and thoughts you make Ryou have. They're very believable and I love them to death.

I'm off to check out the rest of your fics now!

Wammy House Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OH this was just awsome! Please continue! I'll give you a big bag of cookies if you do!
FreshFish chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ok, see now.. this here, needs to be continued! You need to write in about the thief King and Ryou. LOL '

What an awesome concept! Totally original, lively in description but concise and to the point. This is a grade A quality plot line.
Ana chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
please update soon :)
Rainbow-Pixie-Styx chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This looks like an interesting story so far, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
redconvoy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This looks interesting! I always thought that Bakura himself was trapped in the Ring as a permanent resident as Zorc caused total havoc in Ryo's body.
WildIce22014 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Yay Ryou's gonna live. Awesome, I love your writing style. Please continue (bribes with cookies)