Reviews for Your Eyes Vacant And Stained
mcrftw15 chapter 36 . 1/19
UGH THIS IS SOO GOOOOOD WTF
mcrftw15 chapter 29 . 1/19
THIS CHAPTER WAS FUCKING AMAZING! I LOVE HOW YOU ENDED IT WITH LYRICS FROM VAMPIRES WILL NEVER HURT YOU! AGHHH IM SQUEALING AND FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
NoelleMcKee chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love this so much. This is my favorite Fan Fiction of all time and I love coming back to read it. Nice work! _
Mackenzie chapter 45 . 10/19/2013
OMG ... IT... IS ... SO...SO.. BEAUTIFUL ;-;
foxfirexxc chapter 45 . 8/3/2013
Oh my god! Your story is simply AMAZING!:D the ending when Lolita died was so sad and I'm just sitting here crying and thinking about all the kids/teens with lives similar to Lolitas:'(
Charlotte chapter 45 . 7/20/2013
That was a fantastic ending, it sent chills through my entire body I loved reading this so much it made me laugh smile and cry thankyou x
Charlotte chapter 36 . 7/19/2013
The ending to that 36th Chapter man that got me right in the feels you're a fantastic writer I love this and don't want it to end
Charlotte chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
This is truly amazing it's well thought out and has such an amazing plot and it's really making me smile x
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
When you mentioned Gerard for the first time a smile just grew on my face :3
Andie chapter 45 . 6/22/2013
I am crying so hard. I know you probably wrote this a long time ago, but it is the best fanfic I have ever read. Loved it. Beautiful. I can't eplain.. But, thanks?
SCREAM4BREE chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
With the recent break up of the band, the last chapter made me cry. Wonderful story.
Carriee1012 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is freakinggg amazing ! I've been sat here fangirlingg to my friend about what i've just read and anyone who ships this perfect otp has to read it , its perfection shhshqjsokw can't contain my love for this fic :D
Victoria Rodrigu chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
i really love all of this i think its really good writing and its my second time reading it
twak chapter 45 . 1/12/2013
oh mY GOD THISW AS PERFECT
Sapphire-Sky18 chapter 45 . 11/15/2012
The ending...made me cry... I am like in tears right now... I think I read some of this on Mibba, seems really familiar.. Anyways. This was just beautiful, I loved the story. It was really really good. :3