Reviews for Doctor who
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Nice but it's a little hard to read. By the way, it's sonic screwdriver. I'm pretty sure atomic means that the screwdriver explodes or something. Fun story
M. Alexzander chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is a good overall story but has a ton of errors. Please revise this and repost.
iamsherlocked12 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
It's not the best I have read. There are a lot of mistakes.
First off, if Martha is in the story, that means that Rose is in the parallel universe and can't go between worlds.
Second, it is very rushed. you lost me in the third paragraph.
And finally, if they are stating something use 'Said' rather then 'Asked'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
darleks? DARLEKS? NO.
Time Lord chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
i am making absolutely no sense of this. also, it's spelled dalek
yourewastingyourtimevoldemort chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Okay. Don't take this in a mean way, but there were too many mistakes for me to be able to enjoy the story.
'Kay: -It's Dalek, not Darlek, or whatever you were calling them.
- I'm confused? Why are The Doctor and Rose in New York?
- It was WAY to rushed. This could have had way more chapters, which would have caused a lot less confusion. Try spreading the story out more.
- A kissing lock? Really?
- There's only been one Human Dalek, and he died.
- SONIC screw driver. Not atonic screw driver. And I don't think it does that.
- ... Did you seriously make Rose and Martha kiss?
Overall I can't say I enjoyed it a ton, but I'm not trying to be rude. It was just sloppily written, with no real point. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I like the idea of the Doctor an Rose getting together but i come on! The Doctor doesnt buy hotel rooms... He has a TARDIS with plenty of them. Also its "Dalek" no "Darlek"
devilsdaughter99 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
this was nice i liked it
Ridd1e chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hey this is really good, check out my story too!
MunVPurplePotato chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
STUPID! THE WORST STORY EVER!
dogscats1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
great job
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
You my friend, would give Shakespeare a run for his money.
DarkAngel1023 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is good :)
FlyFly chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That.. was... interesting..

Thanks for posting?
Doctor Jones.x chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Well...That was...interesting, But three points i want to point out: 1- it's Dalek not Darlek, i know it may sound that way but it doesn't have an R in it.

2- i love the plot line but to me, it doesn't make much sence... one minute Rose is in bed with the Doctor and the Next, the Doctor's 10 years old.

3- the characters don't Sound like the characters. The Doctor doesn't say "i am sorry" he say's "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry" Rose says "It's O.K" instead of "It Is O.K"

oh and the telephone box is called the TARDIS, stands for Time And Relative Dimention In Space. i dunno if you already knew but it's easier that typing telephone box over and over

But i love the ideas that go into the story, you just need someone to read it who knows how the characters speak and act, and how the Monsters are spelt.

But don't let me make you think that your rubbish, coz your Imagination is Fantastic, all you need is to slow down and add abit more detail.

Doctor Jones.x