Reviews for Oubliette
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hope you acomplish making a sequel!
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
omg Fai must have been like...O.O...*walks off after setting tray down* i'll let them finish...was probably going through his mind XD 3 *sighs* but this ish soo sad though TT Kuro-pii i dun blame u TT 3
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Omg... Where. Is. The. Second. Sequel? LOL I love this pair and you did a really good job on this too, it's just like the animated series, though I love the manga better but yea...I hope there is a second sequel, I'm looking forward to more of your stories! _
Rukia-K1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nice :D
Other Promise chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh how I loved this! Kurogane x Syaoran(clown or not) is such a cute and wrongfully ignored pairing. You have to update this, it's far to good to just leave off like that. I am very fond of your style of writing too. It's both well detailed and flowing, which can be very hard to get in a story sometimes for a writer.

You really had me feeling for the characters in your story, Fai with his own hated and sadness at what had happened to him, yet hiding it from himself and others, Sakura and her feelings of helplessness at what had happened, and Syaoran with his needing to feel needed and loved.

Kurogane were told very well, without any OOCness to it, which must be hard with a character such as him. You of course did best about him. His way of thinking really had you griped into the story.

Bottom line is, I love this story, your writing, and am eagerly waiting for an update( please? ).

( ps. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, just got up and had to review. )
VixenSetosTsubasa chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Yay for KuroSyao! KuroSyao is HAWT!
lalala chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hubbadubbadingdong! This is good stuff, you have exploited all my personal smut weaknesses and paraded them out for the whole world to see! You MUST continue with a brilliant plot twist for like, 20 more chapters, because I love this. Like, say Kurogane tries to pretend it never happens and Syaoran thinks its just a fever, and what'll Fai say, and also LOTS of Kurogane angsting and 360s I beg off you PLEASSE continue, not sequel but make this a whole novel I will love you forever
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
(._.) That was epic.
account not being used chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
nyaa O/O whoa. only one word describes this and that word is whoa. nice one shot, by the way. but whoa.
CherFleur chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
It was good. I like this pair more than I thought I would. Hope you continue it.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
AMAZING! Oh, I love it. It's so angsty and wonderful. Keep it up. Kudos to you!
xGiselle chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
One of the first KuroSyao fic I've read. Thanks for the read, and please continue! -faved-
Aizu-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow!

i'm not a big fan of kurosyao but i like the story you wrote here

keep up the good work!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I just thought about this pairing and went exploring for some fics...I'm very thankfully I found this one first. It is extremely well done and in character to everyone: Fay, Kurogame, Sakura, and especially the real Syaoran. Very nice.
Midnight chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Thank you for being one of the only other people to notice and like this pairing!