Reviews for An Alternate Plan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm grinning.
This doesn't stand out as the best fic ever written, but it is fun to read.
I like it.
psycho chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hmm... came up with this fic all on your own, did ya? I find that most interesting... yes very interesting. I wonder what the overweight sociopath would think reading that?
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great story, but I think it got a little too graphic in there. It might have been lighter if the violence wasn't so descriptive. Not that I have anything against it. But I think funnier violence would have been the way to go on this kind of thing.

That being said, I've always wondered this same thing myself! It is most definitely not cheating. For all their talk, no one's ever just gone up and given old Voldy a good kick in the family jewels. Honestly. Wizards these days...
rocksrock chapter 1 . 1/18/2008 funny!
Miss Sassy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Randomly...hilarious! Reminds me of "The Karate Kid". Which I watched last night, on the off chance that you care.
Miss Insolence chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was pure comic genius! I was laughing hysterically. Great write.
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I personally don't know why some of the more adveterous muggleborns have never tried to fuse martial arts and dueling before.

And you can bet most purebloods would be totaly taken off balance by it..

:) funny fic!
MissSiriusBlack-x chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
that was brilliant!
Tish chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Voldemort made a shrill noise not worthy of an evil wizard bent on world domination and collapsed. He glared up at Harry with murderous eyes. "You cheated," he screeched. "You cheated!"

Roflmao. I love this. Well. Who did say he had to use magic? personally, I'd love to beat the crap out of Voldemort.