Reviews for Mr Lovegood Thinks
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 1/19
While the disjointed nature of Mr. Lovegood’s thinking is jarring at first, his lists and his 3rd person formality do an excellant job of highlighting his differences. The intelligence displayed by his methodically figuring out the circumstances is very admirable. The outwitting of Dumbledore, et al, is very well founded and satifying, as are the wards founded in the bethrothal vows.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Stupidly none of his chapters are labeled would you say which numbers they are please
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
This fic is absolutely wonderful. I'm a bit bad with reading the A/N, so only after I read the story I did the control F on my keyboard with the term "Rorschach's Blot". I recognised it from the whole Granger-squib story line. Which I'm totally in love with.

It was also absolutely amazing the way you wrote Mr. Lovegood - with his fear of house elves and everything. The lists were also wonderful. All in all, I loved it!
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
This is a wonderful story. The very definition of Mr. Lovegood as we have known him. Wacky, convoluted and logical all wrapped up in a psychedelic wardrobe.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Awww... I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it! :)
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
cool, very delightful tale, now all we need is Dobby Willy slipping to Remus that The nasty traitor is living with the Weezy's, not in Azkabany :) I would love to see this expanded past a one shot
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Great story here. It was very different and well written.
Krysania chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
WOW! I loved this to bits:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I adored this confusing, twisted and adorable Lunar Harmony story.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was kind of hard to read; mainly because Mr. Lovegood is very off the wall in his thoughts
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Little Harry ... happy at last! I'm glad he's finally living in a home filled with people who love him. I wonder how they will keep him out of Dumbledore's clutches once they all start school. That's usually where all of the magical trouble starts.

I find it amusing that Xeno writes for both the Prophet and Muggle newspapers.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good.
X chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Another good story, but it rather feels like trying to find your way through a maze. Not a complicated maze, but a maze nevertheless. One is always just slightly disoriented.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Holy shit! I've just read one and a half lines and I find the most urgent need to review.

"His receding hairline was running out of places to recede."

That made me laugh harder and louder than I can remember having laughed in the last ten years or so. I just hope I didn't disturb the neighbours too much. I would write "*rofl*" but I'm reading in bed, and that's probably the only reason I didn't hurt myself.

Thank you so much, I needed that!