Reviews for Mr Lovegood Thinks
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 4/12
I adored this confusing, twisted and adorable Lunar Harmony story.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was kind of hard to read; mainly because Mr. Lovegood is very off the wall in his thoughts
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Little Harry ... happy at last! I'm glad he's finally living in a home filled with people who love him. I wonder how they will keep him out of Dumbledore's clutches once they all start school. That's usually where all of the magical trouble starts.

I find it amusing that Xeno writes for both the Prophet and Muggle newspapers.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good.
X chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Another good story, but it rather feels like trying to find your way through a maze. Not a complicated maze, but a maze nevertheless. One is always just slightly disoriented.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Holy shit! I've just read one and a half lines and I find the most urgent need to review.

"His receding hairline was running out of places to recede."

That made me laugh harder and louder than I can remember having laughed in the last ten years or so. I just hope I didn't disturb the neighbours too much. I would write "*rofl*" but I'm reading in bed, and that's probably the only reason I didn't hurt myself.

Thank you so much, I needed that!
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I have to confess the first half of this totally confused me.
NB School Prom - US schools have them, British school don't (though a few do have them now as the girls had watched too much American TV and wanted a dance)!
Dr Granger is wrong unless he or she holds a PhD. In Britain dentists are not permitted to use the title of Doctor, as that is reserved for Medical Doctors or for those who hold a doctorate (PhD)
You mentioned about democratic governments working like all the elves talking at once. Perhaps that explains why the world is in such a state. I started confused, and ended almost as confused. (I definitely preferred the contract story)
Books85 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Mars is bright tonight.
It always makes me happy when a writer can flip one of the iconic lines from a classic.
smiles

Thank you!
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Very nice story.
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Delightfully, with a convoluted but fascinating plot line.
yungatheart chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is really an excellent story. I especially liked the lists.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I am playing the insomniac this morning and wanted to read a light, fluffy story, so I returned to this one and its sequel. I highly recommend reading this story if you want to read an original, beautifully-crafted story.
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
giggle
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
this was a great story
Wulffe chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Good story ..

Those blasted, pesky, sneaky House Elves! .. gotta luv them ..

;-}