Reviews for Mr Lovegood Thinks
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/14
So cute
Stupidly none of his chapters are labeled would you say which numbers they are please
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/11
This fic is absolutely wonderful. I'm a bit bad with reading the A/N, so only after I read the story I did the control F on my keyboard with the term "Rorschach's Blot". I recognised it from the whole Granger-squib story line. Which I'm totally in love with.

It was also absolutely amazing the way you wrote Mr. Lovegood - with his fear of house elves and everything. The lists were also wonderful. All in all, I loved it!
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
This is a wonderful story. The very definition of Mr. Lovegood as we have known him. Wacky, convoluted and logical all wrapped up in a psychedelic wardrobe.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Awww... I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it! :)
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
cool, very delightful tale, now all we need is Dobby Willy slipping to Remus that The nasty traitor is living with the Weezy's, not in Azkabany :) I would love to see this expanded past a one shot
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Great story here. It was very different and well written.
Krysania chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
WOW! I loved this to bits:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I adored this confusing, twisted and adorable Lunar Harmony story.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was kind of hard to read; mainly because Mr. Lovegood is very off the wall in his thoughts
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Little Harry ... happy at last! I'm glad he's finally living in a home filled with people who love him. I wonder how they will keep him out of Dumbledore's clutches once they all start school. That's usually where all of the magical trouble starts.

I find it amusing that Xeno writes for both the Prophet and Muggle newspapers.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good.
X chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Another good story, but it rather feels like trying to find your way through a maze. Not a complicated maze, but a maze nevertheless. One is always just slightly disoriented.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Holy shit! I've just read one and a half lines and I find the most urgent need to review.

"His receding hairline was running out of places to recede."

That made me laugh harder and louder than I can remember having laughed in the last ten years or so. I just hope I didn't disturb the neighbours too much. I would write "*rofl*" but I'm reading in bed, and that's probably the only reason I didn't hurt myself.

Thank you so much, I needed that!
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I have to confess the first half of this totally confused me.
NB School Prom - US schools have them, British school don't (though a few do have them now as the girls had watched too much American TV and wanted a dance)!
Dr Granger is wrong unless he or she holds a PhD. In Britain dentists are not permitted to use the title of Doctor, as that is reserved for Medical Doctors or for those who hold a doctorate (PhD)
You mentioned about democratic governments working like all the elves talking at once. Perhaps that explains why the world is in such a state. I started confused, and ended almost as confused. (I definitely preferred the contract story)