Reviews for Earthquake Proof
Cytherea4 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Hey, you continued this! Glad to see an update!

Very nice. Gibbs was very in character, the way you described the basement and what it does for him, his reaction to Abby, and the way he admitted those things about himself that he hadn't let himself think about for so long.

I do hope you will keep writing. I am looking forward to more.
STLFAN chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
WOW - this is intense. Emotionally packed and very well written. I felt all the pain. And then...nothing! Please come back and finish this. It is incredible. You have stepped into the characters and written them so well.
rachael chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
i am loving this fic. gabby 4ever!
SexyScottishDoc chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
oh, please let everything turn out okay! I love Gibbs/Abby! awesome writing!
Alwaysand chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
So, will he have the guts to go back and talk to her before the night is over?
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Great Job,

I wonder what Abby's feeling like in the next chapter. Will McGee bring her the blanket and she sweet talks him out of the room and turns around and locks him in and goes and finds somewhere to hide and cry and feel alone. Maybe the stairwell of the building? I mean it would be like Abby to be very scared and upset and want out of there and then to hide still in the building because there is a mad man after her.

Hugs,

Kelly
AbbyF809 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Cool chapter! I love your story! Please update as fast as you can:)
Cytherea4 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Wow... this was intense. I am really enjoying it thought, it seems very accurate and the characters are so true to themselves. Poor, poor Abby. I hope that you are planning on continuing this!
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Keep Going Next chapter please :) I think Abby should have enough because she's just lost her best friend and the person she's in love with basically just pushed her away. He cares enough to run down to the lab and drag her someplace safe but maybe it's time for Abby to lose all hope and not care anymore and want a bullet to end the pain and then when she's gone then Maybe Gibbs would finally admit that he felt something for her. Too late it's too late...

Please write more soon.
emommer chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
I like this one a lot - hope there is at least one more chapter - you can't leave us (Abby either!) hanging like that!
slashbutterfly chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I love it! It's brilliant. But it's so sad!

Oh, and your grammar is so much better than some people's. Great to be able to read a fanfic without spotting all the mistakes.

See you in Physics :p
ducky72 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Poor Abby! I feel so sorry for her. Would like to hug her and tell her everything will be alright.

Although ... I think, its Gibbs who should do that.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
xoxEllexox chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
this is so.. wow.

i had tears in my eyes!

i cant wait for the rest!

please update ASAP!

xoxElle
kmap chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Very good :) Keep updating
AbbyF809 chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Poor,poor Abby! I am almost crying myself, people! You did a great job writting it! Hope to read more soon:)

greets