Reviews for Alphabet
paper streets chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
this is literally the most flawless, captivating fanfiction i've ever read. i love the universe (the way you've woven the two storylines and canons together), the characterization, the dialogue (especially scenes between L and V), the Matt/Mello perfection, the use of Howl (which is so ridiculously fitting for both Death Note and V for Vendetta), and ugh, this is unbelievably perfect.
knightlygirl chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
This is Really, really good story. You've managed to capture the minds of three geniuses (genii?) and a madman. Many people have tried and failed to do just that. You also held true to the canon, with out following it religiously, another thing many fail at. you should categorize this under cross overs though, more people will see it.

Anyway, I enjoyed this too the point of staying up until 6 in the morning, so I look forward to reading more of your work.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
loved it.
Katamabob chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
That was awesome! I love Death Note, I love V for Vendetta, and they meshed together surprisingly well. I found the moral debates complex and engaging. V was scaring me at times O_O But he's sort of just like that. I thought it ended amazingly, with a fabulous compromise in aid of Justice :D The last bit was very sweet.

I loved Matt, Mello and Near. Evey's inclusion was sort of hilarious, but great. Gordon's death was horrible, as in the movie. I liked the whole Near/Evey friendship, but I was sort of hoping for the romance there... (yeah, I'm just weird like that).

Thanks for an excellent story and awesome times!

Kate
Payce D. Elui chapter 22 . 12/28/2009
Another excellent fic. I loved how you changed the ending for V :D
Payce D. Elui chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
ah, that bit on friends was... i don't know if cute is the right way to say it.. but yeah. This is turing out to be a very interesting piecs, you don't often get to see crossovers like these
Payce D. Elui chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Hah, I think V is treading on thin ice here xD
Payce D. Elui chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Ah, this can (or can't) be good xD
VampireInuFreak chapter 22 . 9/20/2009
THIS STORY IS EPIC AWESOMENESS! I loved every minute of it, and it was ridiculously believable, considering the odd cross. Congratulations on making L and V such a perfect combo.
fowl68 chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
This was excellently written. It had its humor and its seriousness. I absolutely loved it. Definitely a favorite.
Shaharra chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Beautiful. I am in tears writing this review right now. Very, very good. I love this story.
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
"Oranges and lemons", say the bells of St. Clement's

"You owe me five farthings", say the bells of St. Martin's

"When will you pay me?" say the bells of Old Bailey

"When I grow rich", say the bells of Shoreditch

"When will that be?" say the bells of Stepney

"I do not know", says the great bell of Bow

Here comes a candle to light you to bed

And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!

Haha I just finished reading 1984 for the 3rd time. Love the allusion! And chapter one isn't even over yet!
ElenAtalantie chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
Gah, this chapter almost made me tear up, remembering Valerie's autobiography. You also used my favorite line from V for Vendetta: 'God is in the rain.' I love this story.
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 22 . 1/18/2009
Wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
nyanja14 chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
When I actually came across a V for Vendetta and Death Note crossover and saw that you started chapters with Howl... I knew I was going to like this fic. I hadn't been looking for a VfV/DN crossover, but when I came across one on accident, I knew I was going to stay up all night reading it no matter how long it was. It's about a quarter after three and I'm tired as hell and I really should've been doing homework, but this just couldn't be missed. Thanks for writing a crossover I didn't even know I'd been dreaming of. It was fun, especially reading about Matt as hostage. So thanks and goodnight.