Reviews for It Has to Be Said
cakeonfire911 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Whew. What a story, fella. Now I feel like slitting my wrists. But, I read sad stories a lot, so that's normal. Lovely romance fic, Jeffaplus.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
AWWW! *sniffs* This was so beautifully written! So AWESOME! WONDERFUL I love this! Great job here! Man, I could really picture this story. Great writing, so sad I really feel for Brian and Lois. Great job!
AnimeAmie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was a great story, Jeffaplus!

It really holds true to the characters and what they would do in that situation. :]
Likhoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
WOW

Great. Sad.

Poor Brian. I've been there before. I've tried that very same thing.

This was great... I truly enjoyed it. Keep writing and I'll keep reading
WorldBmine chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OMG that was written beautifully and good. It was awesome and sad, this story and you are going in favourites!
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
aww omg i loved that story XD awesomeness!
CyberTheWolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Awesome. I love Brian, he's the absolute best. I like to read stories about him, but most of the romance ones with him on here are slash and that's not cool...anyhow, it kinda reminds me of myself. In the way that he writes notes that he never actually sends to the one he beleives he's in love with and that person has absolutely no clue. Getting back on track, it was great! Nice use of descriptive words, really added to the experience of emotions.
CrystalSlashlover chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that was so sad! but i loved the little kiss part, it was so sweet
Spellspinner777 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That is really sweet.

I really loved that.

Kudos to you... *wipes tear from corner of eye*
ILoveMyGojyo chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it, very sweet. I like how you took the usual hilarious Family Guy kinda thing, and turned it into a sweet little story like this one. Very cute, I absolutly love it.

ILoveMyGojyo
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw...poor Brian. Well at least he had a chance to get a kiss from louis however brief...though he didn't know it. Unrequited love makes me really sad, seeing someone pine away for someone else, someone who loves that other person with all of his heart but can never let that other person know. It makes me sad because I'm a romantic and I can picture any couple together no matter how rediculous or seemingly impossible, so I can really understand brian's feelings. His pain, his longing...his general love for louis. You wrote this story very beautifully and I'm glad to see another brianxlouis fan.
WLiiAfanatic chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Like a previous reviewer said, it's wonderful to find such an amazing story in an otherwise crappy section of the site. Great job!
i dont know how to delete this chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Nothing makes me happier than to see an amazing, high quality work of art like this in the Family Guy section, usually filled with crap. I enjoyed this very much.
Forever chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Beautiful, just beautiful. And that's saying something.
DecisiveEmuVictory chapter 1 . 12/31/2007