Reviews for Nucleus
movieholic chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great story. It was funny, and knowledgeable all in one, better than school! Keep up the fantastic writing.
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was hilarious! Logan and Briscoe were quite the pair!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hey you did fine with this fic- i liked it- and i LOVE early mike- lennie fics- i love those two- they were my fav- L&O detective pair for the Mothership-those two had that great quality- so that we had briscoe having to "calm down the young buck"- when mike would be so incensed about an injustice in the world- lennie was already ' world weary" and mike was still so easay to be POed at the world at large- they made for many a good chuckle- you kinda brought that quality in this fic- with mikey trying to be deep about something- MORE fics like this please soon?
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
A nice look back at the Logan-Briscoe partnership. If Jerry Orbach was still around, the writers would have written a Criminal Intent/Trial By Jury crossover for the show because those two characters worked so well together. You certainly did a good job. Lennie was at his dry-humorous best, and Mike was in tweed tie. Good job.

And by the way, I enjoyed the scientific information.

Keep up the good work.