Reviews for Aching
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww I luv bro sis moments with Lu and Peter or Lu and Ed
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
So sweet. I can see how you tried not to make it sad, but then it just turned out that way. :) Cheers! (:

T./V.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Loved it

Luna
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw, poor Lucy, good thing she has Peter as a big brother!
Capegio chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Haha, I was just thinking that this was like an extended, more intricate take on the same ideas I explored in "The Apple Tree," and then it was! I'm very flattered. I loved the repetition, and the simplicity of your style. I especially liked that after a list of very routine actions, you included this: "Lucy buried her face in Peter’s lap, and cried." It was unexpected, and I think the reader may have felt a little like Peter, kind of surprised but moved to comfort and empathize with Lucy. Very skillfully done.
Narnialover chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh so sad and lovely
Livily chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was lovely, and I actually got an ache in my throat reading it. I loved the comparison between Lucy and Susan's trees: very appropriate. I also loved Lucy's ability to see the King in Peter and his intuition. In so little words you expressed how well these children really do know each other and how a life time of living together can't be erased. Well done.
Russet022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
A smile for you, because I don't really know what else to say. It's a nice story. Russet
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Good Job, I enjoyed it. Poor Lucy. I think it might read easier if you took out most of those dividers.