Reviews for Impact and Convergences
lindergail chapter 14 . 1/31
Good job! I know I've found it WAY after you published, but thanks very much for sharing. The characters were well done and, goodness knows, having the 'bad guy' resent and want to kill Don was definitely a believable plot given how much we've seen on the show of the people the gang has had to take out.
Keep writing!
Vicki
Gianna di Fiori chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
I enjoyed your story! Hopefully, you continued to write NUMB3RS Fan Fiction - I am sure you got better and better over time, just like most writers do.
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
Wow... I didn't really expect Don to end up in the hospital as well.

Great story.
Kas3y chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Love hurt Charlie. So it was wonderful :D
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Your story was a real page turner; good job. :-D
DeepBlueJoy chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
don't worry about what you don't know... you are doing great. The ending here was satisfying, if a bit abrupt... I like how you dragged us from zero to scary as hell and back again in an instant. The tension had me reading this in one very rapt session. Personally, I like your take on the characters, so I hope you do more numbers, but as long as it is a good story and I've seen the show, I'll probably give it a look...

Blue
somebody's sister chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Great great great great great great great great job! This was such an awesome story and it was all I could think about until I finished it. It was so good, I loved it! I only just started watching Numb3rs and this was the first fic I had read on it and it was amazing! Super awesome job!
dolphinrain chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Nice story. I'm new to Numb3rs n love it. Trying to catch up thanks to Ion Television. Anyway, nice story.
Cissyaliza chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Very good fic. I'd read it without stop and fortunatly it's a happy end : I enjoy it!

Thanks.
csimesser1 chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
that was great loved it
epalladino chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Great story. Thanks, Beth
Kazuki Landen chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
Wow...

Favourite line HAD to be : “Megan,” Don said, thoughtfully, “is a badass.” It just made me laugh. I loved that final chapter, it just seemed to finish the fic off perfectly.

Excellent work. And, I hope you don't give up on the Numb3rs fanfic, it'd be a major waste.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
Yay.
ALEO chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
You said:
numb3rsgal chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
Awesome story! It was a cliffhanger with just the right amount of humor. Congratulations!