Reviews for Something Beautiful
Skimball4 chapter 6 . 7/27
How sweet! I didn't want the story to end.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
I like it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Catmint chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
This is a really good story so far. I think you've got the characterisation down really well and I love how Ziva just automatically steps in to help. I don't suppose there will ever be any more to this story? I'm assuming not given that it's not been updated for 4 years, but I'll read if the inspiration ever comes back!
spinningleaves chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Aww! This story is so adorable! I hope you continue at some point! I love the idea of Holly, and Gibbs and Ziva already hopping in to get the little family settled. Wonderful!
charlienotcharlotte chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
awesome chapter...awesome fic...just wondering are you going to update this story? i really hope u r becuase i LOVE it!
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
i adore this. wish you'd update again!
manitilde chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I love this story. very cute.
uknown chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
really good story please keep writing i want more lots more please
ScarletCourt chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Just found this fic. I'm really enjoying it. I hope you decide to continue with it.
alice chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
i like this fic its sweet

semper-fi

Alice
Monotufu chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
I love the name Holly, it's such a cute 'little DiNozzo' name! please say there's more! I want to read more of Tony being a Daddy! IT'S SO GOOD!

By the way, your story made my parents think I'm crazy because when we figured out that Tony was the father of Jeanne's child I started screaming, and I mean SCREAMING at my computer, using a few choice words that I will not mention, for fear of my parents beating me for using harsh language to a stranger. ;) just kidding, they wouldn't beat me! I LOVE THIS STORY, IT'S SO AWESOME!
Kerrison chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Do you plan on updating soon?
Novi T. Foxtrot chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Enjoyed the story, see you haven't posted an updated chapter ina while. WOuld love to know what happens next, though. Loved the scene between Gibbs and Jenny, about her being the fairygodmother and them being the little girls family...

Thanks for writing.
Kerrison chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Do you plan on updating?
MT chapter 6 . 10/2/2008