Reviews for Hogwarts Houses Divided
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 8/9
Where’s McGonagall and what’s up with you and making characters have siblings that were in Harry’s year? Amos Diggory was in his sixties when Cedric was at Hogwarts. No way would he have another kid. Cho Chang should be Kai’s mother, not her sister. And Teddy should be in Hufflepuff!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 8/9
Uh, Draco only has one son, Scorpius. And Teddy better be in Hufflepuff! Hope we see all of the other canon next generation kids! The Potter siblings are all two years apart! Some writers don’t get that writer and it drives me nuts. Lol. Great start. :)
Lucy Elizabeth Dawson chapter 32 . 3/29
Thoroughly enjoyed this, really good story and well written. I will have a look at your OC one :-) but I'd really love some more of this one, perhaps when Victoire arrives at Hogwarts? And of course when Teddy & Victoire get together. And finding out what happens to Violet and the others, even Chloe perhaps?
jm37 chapter 32 . 9/12/2021
This was a wonderful story, I really enjoyed the second gen take. You wrote the youth of the kids really well, and captured the passion and idealism of youngsters but also the struggles and growth they go through. Brilliant work, with some lovely moral lessons too.

Guest chapter 32 . 8/19/2021
This story is awsome! I love the characters and the plot . I would personaly consider this story the 8th book of the sieres. violet ,and Teddy are great,but my favorite character is Ophilia . Could you please add more information about her in your sequal and let her be a trainee under Harry. Please also include Albus potter and put him in Slytherin.
Katie chapter 32 . 7/26/2021
Thanks for a nice story :) I am so glad to find a good story about Teddy. And this one also put good emphasis on necessity of cooperation between houses. And all the psychology behind it, the diversity of good qualities of houses and how there are many ways of being brave, ambitious and whatever, and that people may fit into multiple houses and it depends on their choices. I feel these things were largely omitted in canon, as everything was too Gryffindor-centered, Slytherin was often perceived as evil because far too many evil characters was there, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw had far too few characters to be represented properly...
Also, I'm glad to read about S.P.E.W. continued :-)

Though, there are few details off, such as Teddy, whose name is Edward, actually, being a Hufflepuff in canon, McGonagall being the Headmistress at least until Albus Potter started, while in this story she is just missing without explanation, Binns suddenly aware of his student's names while he always mistaken them in canon, and a logical flaw with big point made of wizard ignorance of Muggle word but then the children from D.A. using French-Revolution symbolism to mock the new rules and teachers, namely pureblood and wizard-raised Nevile getting what they meant...

Though, after all, these details fortunately do not spoil the story too much. But as a proper Ravenclaw, I feel the need to mention them... ;)
Goat chapter 32 . 7/17/2021
Omggg, simply fantastic, like i loved this so much, I finished it in less than 24 hours haha.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2021
I, oh my god, I'm crying. Chloe died. I-
Goat chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
Okay, so like me being the typical 2007 born gen z child, I curles my lip at the website's set up. But hey, your storyvis sooo goodb I'll ignore it
Tonkinese Cat chapter 3 . 7/7/2021
The Sorting Hat song was absolutely fantastic. I just wanted to say that.
f chapter 19 . 5/11/2021
Nvm I like this story.
f chapter 18 . 5/11/2021
fuck you
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2021
That was so freakin’ cute!
LunaFlos chapter 11 . 3/22/2021
Have never been more excited to read a chapter with Harry in it
LunaFlos chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
When I started the first chapter, I just wanted to read to the end of it to confirm I'm not interested in as story of kids that are not in the original stories. By the end of this chapter I have tears in my eyes and can't wait to read more. Kudos!