Reviews for Lost Things
francis2 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Wonderful story! I especially like how Josh and Coraline helped with the case, and how everything was solved in the end. Great!
wildcatgirl101 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
wow1 so what happened to coraline? i love the mcbeth moments. this was really good
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very good beginning.
invisible-writer9706 chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
AWESOME! please continue
12 Withering Roses chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
Great ending. Loved it all. Well done.

Cat.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
I liked that
Blushing One chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Uh-oh! Let's just hope everything turns out okay. I have a sick feeling that either Josh or Coraline will screw things up. Please write more soon! This is really good...
invisible-writer9706 chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
can i have some more please :P :)
nightcap chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
I know people will disagree but I liked the tenderness you had Mick show for Coraline. They obviously had something very special with each other. Even beyond the man/wife relationship..Coraline was Mick's sire. Which tied him to her in another way! I think it was true to the story that you showed how deeply he felt about her.
Sci fi Fan chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Nice almost ending to the story. Great writing. Hope you have a conclusion comming.
xosummerxo chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
good chapter continue
shell36799 chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
It's really good.
invisible-writer9706 chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
i don't know what happened to chapter 7 but it seems like its not finished and there is nothing to comment on in that chapter the review box is missing...i would really like to read the end of that chapter...because i was enjoying it!
moonjat54 chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
I am so sorry I didn't get to this story earlier. Very good. It actually made me feel sorry for Coraline. I enjoyed the way you nailed the characters. And I love the story idea. Let's hope the news about vampires doesn't make Buzz Wires news.
xosummerxo chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
this was a sad chapter. continue