Reviews for Sweet Sweet Revenge
Great work!
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 5/15
ok so who is Miranda?
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love this wonderful wonderful well deserved revenge.
kildar2010 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
wow thats some imagination you have, its also one of the best Dursley beatings i've ever seen ]
pinky9292 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
awesome
ak chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
ha ha ha! :)
amusant!
twistyguru chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I think that what was done was just about right.

Hilarious story!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Haven't read SoG yet (soon), but nice start to this chapter.

You could have ended it here, with a quick note saying that Harry lied-he never bothered to track them down, leaving them looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives. That would be quite a fitting torment, I think.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
nice
c-wolf chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Whoa. Heh. Too bad this couldn't have happened to them in Rowlings books. Her Harry was too nice to even make the threat you had in chapter 1
Lord Trouble chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
so who was the fourth which in the dursle confrontation with girls when petunia was looking for help when harry was threating them
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
This was a really good story how I love the suffering of the Dursleys yet it is rare they are ever really punished or Harry lets them off.
scotsremusfan chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Oh bloomin' fantastic! My ribs ache! So... no Dean-please tell me he's not Mouldy Voldie's hidden Gryff weapon, but then I don't want it to be Seamus either who was there. I'm fairly sure it's not Nev- you wouldn't, would you?
Edmond O'Donald chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
A brilliant, inventive, and fun addition to the "Shades of Grey" storyline. You should be extremely proud of this! I loved reading it and will bookmark it as one of my favorites.

I would love to see you turn your talents towards the wedding-night scene and what happens between Harry and his girls. My favorite girl is and always will be Hermione...but you definitely have a great handle on the dynamics between the four of them and it would be wonderful to see how *you* envision Harry finally being able to have his way with his three loves.

Regards,

the_scribbler
malko050987 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Borrowing heavily from Jeconais here...

Chris