Reviews for Subordinate Robes
Hush Hush16 chapter 17 . 4/18
I've reviewed... awesome story! Finish now?
LandlessLord chapter 17 . 1/3
It's sooooo long since your last update, I wonder if i will ever see an end to this story !
SerpensPrincess chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Please update i want to find out wt harry was about to say update please
hana chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
ahhhh what will going on next pleaseee update soonnnn please continue. with lots of lock in the room with sub draco. yummm
The World in Black and White chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
I really love this story! Please update soon :). I really want to read more of it! I can't wait until the next chapter! Really great story.
Mashkai30 chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Aurey chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Cryslene? o.o
ranchan-akari chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Has this fic finally been abandoned for good? Or is this just a long hiatus? Please update again soon! I want to know what Harry's story is, and maybe a bit more of the hint of Remus/Severus we got? XDDDD!
Lori94 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
OMG! I love the way this is going! PLEASE update soon?
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Mila Pink chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
I loved the fic. It is so interesting.
I would like to read more hot scenes and romantic.
Will you continue to write?
kisses
Removed Forever chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Will you be updating this? BTW, separate chapters asking for reviews aren't allowed on FFnet.
Mawwe chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
hello love the story. was wondering if you were going to finish it?
HinaKicksAss chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
I really love this story and I can't wait to read what you have planed for Harry and Draco in future chapters...

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Gothic Lust chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Please update again soon. This plot idea is rather interesting, I'd love to read more!