Reviews for Naruto: The Last Shinobi
Matt Kirby's Jinchuuriki chapter 7 . 6/22
This is the most in character naruto, and not only that you know how powerful naruto is before getting sage mode. You might never see this but dispute it's abandoned this is a great story.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I don't suppose you can edit this story to make it possible to find in the Crossover section, could you?
Mad Library Scientist chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
So, are you ever going to continue?
Naruto Uchiha chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Why haven't you updated.
Googlemo chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
WOW! This steaming crap took you a freaking 4years to write?! Dude you seriously suck ass. I kept skipping this shit till 5chapter, and stopped reading right there. The number one reason why this is crap is this - YOUR NARUTO IS BAD! He is 16yo mentally challenged, weak ass shinobi. You actually made him worse than 12yo Naruto from canon! It takes skill to be THAT BAD!

DON'T EVER WRITE ANYTHING!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Update soon, please.
Metal Monstrosity chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Was that an Arnold Schwarzenegger reference?
dogluvva99 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I be very angry with thee! You need to update!
Stuporman chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Welp. It's been 2 years. Doesn't take a genius to tell you that this fic is dead. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Lady Shadowfire chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I am really glad I found this story. I've looked for a few Naruto/Avatar xovers before and haven't found a good one until now. I hope you continue to write this, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Anime-Geek-Girl-32 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
1 word Awsome 3 3 3
godzillafan1 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
i've never really liked aang he's such a coward at least naruto knows what's at stake good story by the way please write new chapters soon!
Impstar chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Not a bad story, I'm actually used to seeing stories that put Naruto with the Fire Kingdom, or at least where he starts there, so this is a change up. I hope that you decide to update again.
DoNotPanic chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
This fic is great btw. Just wanted you to know. PEACE! XD
MorganAndZach chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OMG! Me and my boyfriend are reading this together and he is a huge fan of naruto and we both are huge avatar fans! This is so awesome, you know the shows so well, and you are wonderful at writing. There is no out of character at all, and so far, it has got us both jumping up and down in excitement! Can't wait for more!