Reviews for Guardian Angel
boredoclover chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Awww that's so cute and sweet. It's an extremely sad idea but you made it so sweet. Awesome.
i heart boness chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
oh my god :(

so well written but so damn sad.
notmagnificent chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
:3 That's so...sad. And adorable. I can't tell whether I want to cry or smile and aw.
saysaywhatagain chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
omg! SO SAD i am in tears, booth should never-eva die
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
What a wondeful story! I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wonderful! Absolutely perfect! That's so sad! Thanks for the warning! I certainly needed it! So touching! I'm glad this is a nice Rebecca story and she let Bones see Parker and the other way around!
iamwriter chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Even though Booth is dead (Ugh) atleast he is watching his Bones! Loved the story.
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
OMG You made me cry! Tempe should never have to lose Booth. You should go on with it. It is a great storie.
tvfreak08 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
me again. just want to let you know that in my previous review i said my account was CSIgilie well it is actually CSIgirlie it just annoyed me that I typed it wrong so, anyways i read the story again and it is still amazing. have a very happy new years!
starksnstripes chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aw *cries* your mean! u made me cry! awesome story though :D
Vampy Proxy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This is sad but very good and well written. Please do continue! And continue it soon!
tvfreak08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hey just wanted to let you know i got season 1 for christmas too! I also just watched the commentary for Two Bodies in the Lab! Oh MY GOSH! HILARIOUS I could not stop laughing! I also love how he called Emily beautiful. It was adorable. I thought in commentary's you are supposed to talk about how you felt filming the episode and stupid stuff like that. In this they were talking about happy hour and Bones' funny ponytail. funny funny stuff.

Anyways, the story, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Yes very very sad but i think one of the best stories I have ever read. Wow I wonder if they have a word limit on this. I hope not cause I am typing A LOT. Ok well thank you for reading this. I am so sorry about the grammer mistakes in here. Seriously watching that commentary lowered my IQ. No lie! ok bye!

p.s. I do actually have an account as CSIgilie08 but for some reason I have not been able to sign in for like a month. Sorry I could not submit a signed/verified review. ok bye!