Reviews for Holding Perfection
Misura chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Sap ahoy, indeed - although, heck, every once in a while, it's nice to read something dripping with luv, romance and sugar. :)
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that really was sappy and fluffy.

Still deciding if it was something to

coo over or go run to the WC and brush my teeth.

Either way, Seto's kinda cute.

The silent, brooding types are

always the romantics, right?

And Jou's just there, of course.

:) Cute.

Abbyleaf101 is on deviantART chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh the fluff. How it makes my teeth rot. :gets out toothbrush: However, I enjoy teeth rot, especially if the cause is this well written.

D'aww, Kaiba you big pansy! -huggles him- But we love him for it. (Secretly, Kaiba keeps fluffy yaoi mangas under his bed).

I always imagined Joey being the type to enjoy a cuddle. And a random hug in the middle of nowhere. And everyone has a secret romantic side, even the ass-hole that is Kaiba. But I enjoyed that little bit at the end!

GOOD ON YOU! -skips away- -comes back to glomp you- -leaves again-
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OH THE FLUFF OF IT ALL! but dang it was good fluff, so cute! i was like aw! Romantic Seto is a cute Seto with Joey
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
it was somewhat good. really sappy though, but other than that good.
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
omg aww

so cute!

I loved it! It made me all bubbly inside!

otaku22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw that was soo cute! I really liked it, just a little vignette of their life. It implies so much with so few words, and I think its really hard to do that. Their actions, your descriptions...yayness! Great job. :)
Freak0592 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
It was FLUFFY!

Seriously, I felt like I was being pelted with cotton balls ;;

BUT IN A GOOD WAY! I needed my daily dose of fluffiness, and this did just the trick!

Anyway, Great one-shot!

I'll be keeping my eye out for your other fics

~Freak (Carly)