Reviews for The Masquerade of Indifference
huangjj chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Great start to this one. Your choices of music were especially good in this chapter. Both Jackie and Hyde are in character, with satisfying character trajectories. Man, why couldn't the actual show get even a little of this right? Anyhoo... Might you consider re-posting the rest one day? :)
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I hope you continue this fic :)
BloodyJ18 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Please finish this story! I love it so much and I'm dying to see how it ends!
Me124 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Love this. I hope you will finish it.
movingmotionless chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
This story has struck a cord with me because I hated how they ended the show and you've put a wonderful spin on things! I do wish you would update! I'd love to read the ending!
MistyMountainHop chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I enjoyed this.

Would've liked to see how it ends. D
wprincessannw chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
great job - and I'm glad Donna let him have it. I hope you continue - but with the way he's treated her in the story - he has a huge mountain to climb. I think how well you write them both clearly hurting.
jeann524 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
PLEASE finish this story, it's so real to the characters, I NEED it to end right, PLEASE
AS chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Good story. I don't think I've ever seen this particular spin on a J/H fanfic before. I am enjoying how the characters are interacting. I love Jackie's friendship with Fez.
StillrockininWisconsin chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I REALLY hope that you haven't abandoned this, but I'm afraid that you might It is absolutely fantastic! You are an amazing writer, and this story is just...eek! :D I beg you to update.
missdenmark chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
so just wanted to tell you that I am one hundred procent in LOVE with this story, and you just HAVE to UD again soon, cause I NEED to know what happens next! :D

this is my first time reading about anything other than Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill, but this caught my attention and I must say that it didn't disappoint! I just love it, love it, LOVE IT! you totally rock hehe! so please UD again soon... please?
kmgale chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
I liked the Donna confession-they're going to need help fixing the mess that was the last season, and what better help than a mutual friend (who's finally not bitchy anymore, thanks to you-yay!). This is an awesome story, and you've really stayed true to the characters. Great job-update soon! I want to know what happens! (And I hope Jackie gets to slap him too-whether as a release of pent up anger or a prelude to angry make-up sex ;) I'm sure whatever happens next will be good).
sam chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
i think you totally got the essence of all the characters and when you can plz plz plz update i love this story
Rozanowicz chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
So...anytime you want to add the next chapter would be great. I really want to know who's at the door, and if Hyde can ever get over his stupid guy-who-made-a-dumb-mistake asshatness.

Anytime would be good. Really.
Rozanowicz chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
No squirming here. I think this chapter is perfect because it's real. Lots of people go through this; some of them go on to have perfectly normal, healthy relationships, while others realize that there's simply nothing there.