Reviews for The Masquerade of Indifference
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 10/8
Ooh he deserves a good shin kicking but then all the kisses because, let's face it, he's Hyde, and we make up in the end:)

Love this story and hope there's more to come.
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 10/8
Oh I'm crying. There's so much love and hurt in there right now!
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 10/7
Oh there's my Jackie Hyde angst and love! I was desperately missing it with the Fez and Jackie weird love fest.
numbnut1975 chapter 9 . 9/4
I just found your story yesterday. I hope you finish it. I love all the good Jackie-Hyde stories I can find.
GottesBlume chapter 9 . 3/14
I have just discovered this story and I have such high hopes for it. I hope that Jackie and Hyde make it work this time (if they can get back together). I also can not wait to read how it goes at the movies! I am rooting for H/J!

I also hope you are continuing to write/re-write this story. I know it takes time and dedication but I believe stories (such as yours) are needed since the original writers of this show severely F*cked up!
Excuse my "French", BUT, their destruction of the characters was just so terrible that only cussing can even begin to express the depth of it. So, please continue writing!

I look forward to your next chapter!
What I like about this story the most is how in character they all are! All the details we get from the narrative but the dialogue is totally on point!
And keep writing, pleeeeease ! There are plenty of Zennies out here and we usually go through stories pretty fast, so a new chapter is always a welcomed gift :)
Next chapter should be fun! Cant wait
I like that Jackie finally has someone looking out for her. And I hope hyde can redeem himself. Fez seems to be the only one who understands just how much hyde and jackie actually love and care for each other. Maybe he can convince her to open up her heart a tad more. We'll see! :)
So happy you picked up this story again! And I love that finally it's Jackie with all the indifference. Thats fun for a chapter or two but this will be a happy ending right? Lol
Oh yes I am extremely interested in this fic of yours. Please continue with it, glad to see a great abandoned story be revived! Looking forward to the next post. And thanks!
Ugh that chapter made me so uncomfortable. Lol sorry you had to write it but reading it was no cake walk...so I just have to ask, nothing really happened right? Or did it? It was a little vague
Fez Jackie eek. Dont like it! You kept them all in character and i love a jealous and snarky hyde. We all know he loves his jackie.
RuffianHyde chapter 9 . 2/24
Thanks for posting! I'm ready for another chapter!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
The confrontation nearly drives me mad. I hate that Hyde and Jackie fights but that is how they are. Please continue the series and please let them be together! Xoxo
GreenAndZen chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Wonderful chapter. I hope Hyde is clean shaven in this story.

Now, it breaks my heart to see Jackie's resolve weaken ultimately leading to an outburst. She deserves better.

And SOMEBODY knows it. So glad that he's taken to putting up a relentless fight to win back his chick no matter what, rather than the usual wallowing in denial and self-pity. Maybe he'll stop with the drowning in alcohol as well.

You have a real knack at Hyde letters, girl! It was terrific, the little note he wrote on the envelope.

The two have a long road ahead, but I must say, I had butterflies in the stomach while reading the driveway scene.

Keep going. I love nothing more than watching Hyde make an effort. Or shirtless.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »