Reviews for Lost In Translation
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Oh the irony, oh THE FUCKING IRONY!
shiawasena neko chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
This is a WONDERFUL story, and I wish you would continue it. Poor Jack! I want to know what happens next!

You are a great writer. *adding to favorites*
FallingHeaven chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
I...I just don't know what to say can make you believe that this is the second best story I've ever read

and the first, is your cleansing ;-D

so pleaaaaaaase finish it~
Umeko chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
This story is surprisingly well-written and yes, Barbossa is a total bastard here. You really put Jack through hell in the first part of the fic and now again with the prison when we thought things would pick up for him. It is interesting to note that Jack still had a bit of backbone standing up to Barbossa and the crew by first, cutting off his hair and later helping Groves and the navy men escape.

It is refreshing seeing Will in a protective role towards Jack, having to protect Jack from his nightmares and post traumatic stress. It is really heartbreaking to see poor Jack reduced to such a sorry state. You have me in tears, St Minority.

I can see this fic going 2 ways from here, should you decide to continue.

1) a pardon for Jack and possible recovery under his friends' care. Will and Lizzie might have a bit of an issue given the developments in the relationship between Jack and Will. It is doubtful if Jack would ever be able to return to the sea, much less be on the Black Pearl again.

2) No pardon and Jack dies in prison, on the gallows or something.

Unless you decide to have Will pull a jailbreak stunt.
bruderlein chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
Finish it.. please? And with Jack-Will happy end... :) Savvy?
lastofthecrimelords chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Samyy chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Oh good god...This is so sad...

great job, love it, and I hope so much you will continuen your story in time. It would be such a shame if you don't do it.

I mean it's really good, you know and certainly it was a lot of hard work. So could you please write a new chapter? PLEASE I am begging you.:-)

Jack doesn't deserve this.

Okay I don't need a happy end, but I want to know what's gonna happen with him.

Wellthe story might is bit sick, but that is the reason why it is so interesting. You can really feel with jack and you always wanna know what is happening next to him. Okay we all know that he never will become the same again, the things that happend and still happens to him are too terrible. He will never forget it, but maybe he would still get rescused?

Maybe he is going to break completly and he forgets who he is?

Maybe he get hanged or he would kill himself, because he can't bare it anymore?

Questions over Questions and we readers don't know the answers, even though we really want to know them

So if you want, mabye you know...

So, actually I love your fic, cause your writing is beautifull and I love Angst/Hurt/Comfort fic's.

This is one of the best I've ever read. You are a great writer my gratulation...

To the Characters:

Normaly I like Barbossa very much, but here he is a fuckin' bastard and his crew is even worse them him. The soldiers are not better, and Sparrow is a poor poor boy...Will is sweet, James and Theo are nice and David...I don't know what I should think about him, I can't trust him, completly, maybe he is just mercyfull and feels pity with that mistreatet, half-starved, beaten and raped stranger called Jack, but there might is another reason why he was feeding him?

Anyway I am fascinated and I really hope (if you like BEG) for more

(Sorry for bad grammer. English isn't my first language)
Rawiyah chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
I've been stalking your stories for a very long time now, but this story is one that I always keep coming back to in hopes of new updates.

It's very beautifully written, and I love how your style always shines through your work.

Please keep more chapters coming! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat when I read this.
Polgara97 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010

So I found your Story yesterday and it's amazing. I am feel such a pity with Jack. It's so sad to imagine him as a broken man (altouhgt I think he is one)

At first, the scene where he was cutting his hair, is one of my favorites. There is such a symbolic...I could really cry.

How they can do that to him? It's so sadistic...I like torture and abuse fics and this is hardcore *gg*

as his friend saved it was sweet how Will was trying to feel him better and it's so sad that Jack is again in hell...poor Sparrow.

Please update soon. I hope so you will contine it

:Excuse me for some mistakes. I am still learning english:
Graceasaurus chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
Gaaaaaah! Poor Jack :( You must continue! Jack must be saved! This is a great story, very well written. It was interesting to see Jack have the broken personality instead of the cocky/somewhat crazy attitude we all love. Great job, and please continue!
Tuxedo Lady chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
Holy shit...

That was incredible in so many ways. It was painful to read at some parts, but I had to keep reading! You're literary skills are fantastic! You conveyed how a victim of this sort of abuse would feel very accurately. It was, just WOW! Amazing, I don't even know how to convey how wonderfully written this is! One thing I have noticed (this is my only critique mind you because it is the only thing I feel I can critique) is that you use the word countenance a lot, but that's it! Please! For the love of god! Keep writing!
bunyipbabe chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
wow, you write very well! This is written gorgeously, with a lovely flair to it, and I just want to cry for poor Jack. It's an incredible fic, please update, and i hope Jack is rescued soon! Come on, Will, Theodore (who is an awesome OC btw, James, Elizabeth! You can't just leave him there!

Keep up the good work, update soon!
KazoDepp chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
I love your storys!

I just wish you could finish them xD

I really want to read an ending for "Cleansing" as well...
fizben08 chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
I'm so glad you're back!

Hope you keep writing, while your stories are so painful for all of Johnnys' characters, they are brilliant to read.

Is there any chance of 'Cleansing' being completed? I just want to weep for poor Tom Hanson, being left in that situation.

Whatever you decide, it really is good to have you back, I hope the habit develops.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
yay! Another chapter! I missed this story. Poor Jack :( Swann is being so unfair - but at least Will is still standing by him. Please continue soon! - Hopefully a somewhat happy ending? LOL
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »