Reviews for Beating the Odds
raksha chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
like the way you think & write
Windy Perfection chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
omg that was adorable. i love it so much. more please?
jm-oc-ja chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
you gonna add more? u should.

its great
DoomKitteh chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
*cheers* Yay! Love it, so cute
MG87 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This was fantastic. Glad to see you're helping out with getting that Lindsay/Cindy thing out there.

Great job and I hope to see more from you soon!
forgotten-serenity chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was awesome. So cute.
kira66 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I thought I was the only one that saw something between Lindsay and Cindy! It's refreshing to know that I am not alone in my thinking!
diamondforever chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aww, that was cute!
duc7ti chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is a great story. Funny and quick. You should do some longer pieces for WMC.
red lighting chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hey

I am fan women murder club and I have an idea for story of my own but I do not want to write so I am looking for someone who is interested in writing it. here the idea

what if Lindsey daughter lived but her tom still got divorced because Lindsey was so obbesed with kiss me not killer but now after heather enter tom life and her daughter life, she wants to correct her mistake and connect with her young three year old daughter and hopfully Tom and asks if their daughter can live with her.

please reponse and let me know if you are interested

Red lighting
zigpal74 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
RFLMAO

That's great. Too bad Lindsay's friends don't realize that her girlfriend is good at her job too. Great story, I can't wait to see if you write a sequel with the girls collecting their booty from their friends.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
you know... I really do have to say I love ya. this pairing has been running around my head since I started watching the show on day one. Not to mention this is a pretty cool situation for a setting... and all that jazz.

(hugs, merry late christmas[or whatever holiday you celibrate] and happy new years)

~raven
synergyfox chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
_ Again, I absolutely, positively LOVED it, it's cute. Makes me snicker every time I read the bit about holding out and handcuffs.
Lilly428 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Lindsay and Cindy? Wouldn't have figured that on my own. But not bad. Hope we can come back on Valentine's day. Would like to see more of these women. The possibilities could be endless.

Lilly
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I have to admit, I am NOT that familiar with this show. But the show and the story are interesting. Sounds like I will be watching a new show on ABC in the future!