Reviews for Understanding
Noorah chapter 1 . 1/18
I've shipped Kel and Neal for what feels like my entire life, but what you have here is such a beautiful piece of pure friendship.. I loved the pregnancy scene, I've always expected it to go something like that between them.
Stunning work, a new favorite!

Noorah
fanficfollower chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh Neal!
Windwhistles chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is such a great oneshot! I loved reading your interpretation of Neal and Kel's relationship. It felt exactly right and left me with a smile on my face. I'm going to go read some more :D
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Aww. Too cute.
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I liked this a lot, especially seeing a bit of what Neal's done and a shot of the future. "I hate it when my body does things without consulting me first" - great line! I can't remember - did she actually ever say that?
Fawn of the woods chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i love it i love it i love it!

Fawn
AmazingAlex0818 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aww how sweet!
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was good! I really liked it.
-kaitie
yay chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It's incredibly refreshing to find a Neal/Kel friendship fic, especially considering that they were best friends for eight years. This is pretty well written; the only thing that skates close to cliche is their children being best friends.
Lila Lucia chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I can't remember if I ever sent you a review on this. I've read it tons of times-it always makes me smile and think about my best friend! I just wanted to say awesome job on it! I can't wait for your next update! Hope finals are going/went well!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
WOw, this makes me teary eyed, remembering the whole quartet. You capture their friendship so well (even Neal's joking!), and the characteristics of both Neal and Kel show through! Definitely keep writing, and great job!

(PS-Please update Fallen soon, if at all possible :) )
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
amazing.
Blackdraumdancer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Better late than never, right ;)

Well, i love it! Don't know why i didn't review, when i read it for the first time i usually do. This is how friendship is supposed to be!

Blackdraumdancer
DuchessOfNight chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww, that was soo sweet! It made Kel seem more human to me. I thought you captured Neal's personality very well. Thanks for writing this. :)
shieldlessknight chapter 1 . 12/2/2011