Reviews for If things were different
Very good! I enjoyed your story a lot.. I would read more!
madcraftermom chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Wish I'd looked at the last update date. :( love the story, but now we are left hanging and it's been 4 years. :(
Mikaela chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
That was so great, where's the ending? I really want to see what happens.
NaNaBear chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Ugh! Where is the rest of it? Darn it. I was enjoying it. I want more!
titpuce86 chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
I suppose Ayla's discovery of Durc's departure is finally going to trigger the conversation between her and Jondalar about the fact Durc is her son, yes? That's one I'm looking forward, as much as the encounter between Durc and the Lion Camp. They are going to meet, right? I mean I can't see Rydag leaving Nezzie and the rest of his family like that. Will Durc then try to speak to them in Zelandoni or just keep to the signs? Will Ayla and Jondalar meet the Mamutoi and so find Durc again? Or will Durc come back on his own?

As you can see I have many questions about where this story is going and I dearly hope your muse is going to reawake and that you'll update this soon. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapters.

Happily waiting.

Titpuce86
Anon chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
I like this story and wonder what you'll do next. I hope she doesn't end up with Jondalar and Durc doesn't leave long. It would be wierd, I think, if she mated with Jondalar while her child is missing.
Anon chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Wow. I knew Jondalar could be a real jerk but this really turns me off him. I hope she doesn't hook up with him.

I like the story.
Kate chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
WOW! This is a really good story so far! Oh-my-gosh! :D It's now one of my favorites!

It kinda sucks that jondalar doesen't like Durc. :(

Durc ran away! Wow he seems really confused at the moment. at least he has a friend his own age now! :)

again, GREAT STORY SO FAR! I'm excited to read the next chapter! :) Keep up the good work! :)

Kate
Lexi0521 chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
This is such an incredible story. I love how Rydag and Durc met. Please, write more!
Alexis chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
I've looked for stories where Ayla brought Durc with her. This is a WONDERFUL AU. Please, I know it's been a while. Write more!
LonelyAura chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
Please please PLEASE update soon! It's been more than a year, and I really want to know what happens... This is a great story, and this chapter is my favorite...
SopranoandBass chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
Wow! Great stuff! I can't wait for the next update!
Gems0ng chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
More! More! More! It's been months! :D
Stina chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
Good story! I hope Jondalar will realise his predjudice and he and Durc will be friends. Through tool-making, maybe they could learn to like each other. To introduce Rydag and the mammoth-hunters already was a good idea! I realise you probably have stopped writing this story, but if not, I will be happy to continue to read it!
Puldoh chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
awesome, more please! love this series