Reviews for Home Calling
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Write more what happens next
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love this little story. I think hes not comepletely home in New York anymore. Indeed his heart is calling him home to Cicely.
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Continue!
neutraldensity chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I was a huge fan of the show when it was still in production, but since then have largely put it behind me. I have , however, looked at the ending of the episode where Joel left as well as the series finale. Part of me has long resisted reading fanfics only due to not wanting to get confused with what actually took place in the series and later interpretations by further authors. I am slowly trying to let go of this last ridiculous hang-up. I now see that, like your own, there are many excellent works to be devoured and whole-heartedly enjoyed by all of us fanatics.:)

You have left me wondering what shall happen next; I truly hope that many of the people who inhabited Cicely while Joel was there are still around, or sooner rather than later may re-appear.

Please continue!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh, Joel. :D This is terrific! Thanks for sharing it.
LilacNightmare chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I really liked chapter one...It reminded me of how season six goes on without the doc..and the show seems..i duno a bit desolate... this really brings that out. good work [:
aradonai chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aww, that was nice. is there anymore?
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wonderful!
live2tivo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Please don't abandon this story! This is a great start, and I can't wait to see where the story goes.

I love how not everything is the same as before. So many #-years-later fics make the mistake of keeping everything the same. Great concept.

But, seriously, *please* don't abandon this story.
coffeeiv chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
OK, I'm ready for another peek back! Loved it and ready for more. I hate that things are different, but time changes stuff...I just hope Maggie's still available...and Ed's still sweet.