Reviews for Snippets
superwhovengers chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
You are awesome at this stuff! Keep writing!
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Not useless...not stupid...not a waste of words...adorable. I enjoyed the juxaposition (a lit major word that I probably spelled wrong, but you get what I mean, right?) In fact, the structure you chose-going one line at a time, with an action/reaction for each line-re-enforced the, "cat-and-mouse" concept almost as much as the actual content choices did. And moving us to the, "shot," of Remus looking at their wedding picture at the bottom was a great way to close it out. This was a random idea? Then I suggest you grab hold of the random ones more often-and keep that cat handy; he (or she) seems to be good for your inspiration.

God bless
Broken Gold chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Aw
babiiSCARS23 chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
unconventional buh i liked it lotz
shetlandlace chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Very good-Lily doesn't know how perceptive she is! Very well done. Good angst!
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
*sniff* That was angsty in a GREAT way! But I hope Lily realizes SOON that James is not just in it for the chase...anyways, keep the updates coming!
singer154 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
OMG!

AMAZING!

It's kinda Ironic that Lily would say this, considering her love is what saves her son's life, but I can totally see it!

THAT WAS AMAZING!

LIKE ALWAYS!

Can't wait for more.

Much luv:

Annie
shetlandlace chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Great bit of drabble. Liked the reminder that all princes start as frogs.
Kira2667 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
ohh, that sounds unpleasant... that was so cute, i've said it before, now i'll say it again, I LOVE CUTE LITTLE DRABBLES, ESPECIALLY ON LJ, CUS THEY MAKE IT EVEN CUTER!
singer154 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
AW! THAT WAS SO, SO SWEET!

I loved it!

I want a frog like JAMES!

Seriously though, that was awesome.

Much luv:

Annie

Ps: Sorry about your disection, (It's not fun, I know!)
shetlandlace chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
fun reading these little bits!
fotografa chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Aw, that was cute! Please keep writing, it was entertaning, and I lovely little bit of amusment (At the moment I have very little access to technology, and this was great to read.)
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Aw so sweet! Your writing style is really unique and I LOVE it. :D Continue with the drabbles, pleease!
iNsAnEyEtSaNe chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Nice! Oh and you didn't waste your time on it.
Kira2667 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
the only time wasting done was any procrastination you might have done. i like drabbles, they're such cute, random moments on LJ.