Reviews for The Wedding Day
Skittymon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Me finishing it:

And congratulations, your one lucky guy...davis
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Who exactly did she marry? :P
harajukulovers chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Haha I'm just gonna pretend you wrote “ "And congratulations.” Matt said to Tk "

Please? Lol. Love how you ended it without saying who's the groom.

awesome story ;)
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
You are a very very evil person! Takari? Por favor?

Joking, but that is so axceedingly infuriating not to know ... but in a good way, don't worry :P Really like it ]
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
But who did she marry?
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I can picture Sora being all grumbly pregnant too, it's kinda funny. She was always the sorta one to give off "Bitch at PMS" vibes, although don't get me wrong. I love her, she was one of my favorite characters forever. I modeled my imaginary big sister after her xD;;

I just can't seem to picture Davis and TK talking so casually about Kari without a shout or a punch or a glare or a sarcastic remark though. I mean, they're friends and all but they still have that semi-joking rivalry thing.. it's part of what makes them so awesome as a team!

And now I have to guess if TK's the groom, because I will be a tad heartbroken if this is a Dakari and I didn't even notice ;o;
Dreyar is my married name chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow:) Nice Job but Who did Kari married? Well Great Job:)
lildragongurl chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
You know, I am confused...

so who did Kari married to? T.K? Davis? OC?

Can't be an OC, coz they say she's marrying one of them. So who is it? It will be better if u reveal it though. xD
Khajmer chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
WTF! I better have just improperly interpreted the summary, because that is mean way to end it. Still, way to pull it off keeping the groom a secret, it just would have been better if you had ended it with revealing the groom at the end.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I actually felt no preference from either side and I must commend you for writing this with no one side having more hints than the other.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Pretty good, it was a nice touch leaving the ending open, so it can be either Takari or Daikari depending of which fan reads it xD

pretty good, I liked it