Reviews for Accident Prone
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was so sweet!
sariee chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
How cute! :) Ashe and Balthier are deffinitly my favorites.
Eyri chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very well written and very, very sweet! Great job!
Ratmist chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Adorable! Very nicely executed! I would've loved it more if it were longer. :)
SkyNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aww cuteness :D
Fantasy Wings chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love it. I just do... Excellent job with this.

~Fantasy Wings~
jellybean-kitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw! Sweet! Loved it!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Heheheh... Such goes to show a love like that knows no bounds!

(Even if near impalement by ornamental mask, fatality via sharp, shaving tools, puddles, the ruining of several shirts and one vest, and many more misfortunes based against Balthier are at risk of occuring. ;))
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
"Would anyone care that an angry pirate had trapped her in his bathroom?" for whatever reason, that sentence made me laugh so loud. Hahaha

Balthier is such a little bastard in this. I love it. His snide little remarks, so incredibly witty... "Couldn't wait to get in here." Oh, bad bad Balthier. Be nice to the lady, will ya?

Oh, and yes, I laughed so many times during this story (such as when Ashe tripped over the "cursing backpack") that my nearby boyfriend thought I was losing my mind. I loved this! It was so cute and adorable and oh-so-funny! xD (And I loved how despite Ashe's biting him and such, he still wanted to kiss her! Major "aww!")

“What’s the count now? Leading man one, Princess a thousand?” ...he likes it. XD

ah you make me fall in love with ashexbalthier all over again. :) :) great work (as always!)
Trace of Late chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was wonderful. Funny, romantic, and very in-character. I loved it, and I can't wait to see more like this from you! Thanks for a great contribution!