Reviews for Wake Up, Wendy
Anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
You obviously haven't got as many reviews as you deserve, which is why I'm here: to tell you that I love this fic and I hope you carry on :)
kyleisgod chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
I'm so glad you finally updated this challenge fic, and with a Kyle/Wendy story no less! The details were great and the ending was sad and unexpected. I hope you update again soon. This is great.
Crystaltear CT chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
hahaha oh, that was so cute :) update.
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
As a Wendy lover, I demand an update to this ASAP. :P You were supposed to have 10 prompts and only have one. Could you at least get us to five maybe? You have one already. That leaves a chapter for each of the other "main 4" boys, and a fifth character of your choosing. Please?
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was a very nice first chapter. I hope you see the other chapters through. I love Wendy and I think she works well as the love interest for a lot of the male characters on the show, depending on how it's written. Yay for Stan standing up for Wendy, and a mostly yay for Cartman responding how he did.
Soultail Omega-Light chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Holy s**t, dudette! That was a good first chapter and I hope you write more soon, for Kyle, Kenny, Cartmen, and others, before it dies. Otherwise, it was funny. Nice.