Reviews for 30 Lemon Oneshots With Hitsugaya and Hinamori
ryanntheunterganger chapter 13 . 4/30
What the... Every chapter... You have reached the limit... I can't say... Feels like I am a 3rd observer...
kellie chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwthey are really naughty
JayK24 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
awesome, it was hilarious indeed, and i love the part where momo sneaks into shiro chans room! who doesn't love seeing a peach sneaks into a room and giggling!
JayK24 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
i liked this chapter i've never read astory wherre shiro chan was so distracted by sex and one where momo was so Wanton and not shy,,

truth be told work a holic was better than this chapter but i still love all chapters, cause they involved my favorite two characters ever!
JayK24 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
i liked it, it was just to quick and short! but the momo and shiro chan lemmonliness was so in there, i love these two couples they are so good for each other!
JayK24 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
nice, matsumoto got what she deserve, about time she does her share of work!
and i'm glad that momo took shiro chans mind off of doing so many paper work!
JayK24 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
awesome, truth be told to me Hinamori and hitsugaya are just meant to be together no questions, anyone with eyes can see that they are perfect for each other and they will be with each other!

lovely story by the way, one shot short but quite straightforward! loving the story!
animeblackcat11 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Update the next one
hana chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
This chapter is actually quite funny! :)
malibu chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
You made a mistake you just said she was a virgin but acording to the other chapters they been having sex no stop
Eva chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
We need the next chapter xD hurry up Shirochanxmomo! We are dyinh here
Eva chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Awwwwie that's super cute!
Eva chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Funny 33 Loved it all so hot when toshiro woke up
Eva chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I can't get enough of this . you two are amazing writers
Eva chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
What Can I say other than I LOVE IT!