Reviews for Silver Lining
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
I love that April brings children into it. XD She's obviously already thought more about this and farther ahead than she's willing to admit. lol
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I really liked this. :) Kian playing the piano... its a weird thought at first, but I can actually see it. :)

"Rescuing him was... hard." Dramatic understatement for the win, I'm sure. lol

It entertained me that Brynn would sit on the steps and listen, too. :)

And I love how Kian's playing makes it warmer and more like the old Journey Man for April.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
This was such a cute story! I loved it! It made my day! Great job! And Kian and April are a cute couple.
C.M. Kearney chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
LOL XDD No comments! Sorry! It's too funny and loopy to comment! I just like reading your chapters since they're cute no matter what the backdrop :3
asfta chapter 2 . 3/20/2008

The second chapter is AWSOME!
maskedgeekgirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I really enjoyed your characterization. It's exactly like I imagine the characters would act.

It's funny that you mention the closed up condition of the Journey Man in your fic reflecting April. I was just thinking the other day that "the fall of Venice", and of Charlie, who previously represented the "light" or positive side of April both reflected April's own fall.

Your piece was beautiful, and a great reflection on the relationship between April and Kian. And you're right they're ├╝ber-cute.

I'm afraid I don't think you can expect much feedback, since the fandom is pretty small, but if you want to discuss stuff with me, I'm forever77_2 at hotmail.

Looking forward to more from you in this series.
asfta chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was so nice!

And very original idea too:) Kian - playing the piano... I already love him:)

Please, keep working. You're very good at it!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
o cute! Plaese do continue...
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was really sweet. :) Please keep making more! I didn't think of looking in this section for a while, but there you go XD

I hope you don't quit on this :3 it's really good!