Reviews for Dear Diary
AllTimeLow23 chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
I just found your story and love it! You are so awesome! Please start writing this again! I am addicted! I hate Danielle and Ben! NAthan and Haley deserve to be happy!

Please please please update this! :)
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Great Chapter I Can't Wait To Read More Please Update Soon
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, THERE WAS NO DRAMA WHICH IS AWESOME. UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Bindy417 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
I really liked the fluffy Naley in this chapter. They deserved some lovin' and time alone. Although, I am nervous about what Danielle and Ben might pull next. Update soon please!
ilvjameslafferty chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
update soon
ravens23fan chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
That was so cute and hot and sweet. To bad that girls a freak...ud please
HJS-NS-23 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
wow i hate danielle and ben! i hope nathan kicks his a**! i cant wait to read more poor naley having to go through this!
ilvjameslafferty chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
update asap!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Great Chapter I Can't Wait To Read More Please Update Soon
Bindy417 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
This chapter was really great. Ben is totally psychotic. I hope that Haley breaks down and tells Nathan what happened. It's not safe to be around Ben by herself. Anyway, good work. Update soon please!
twilightnaley19 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
ravens23fan chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
shes such a bitch ud soon please
Sarah chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Heyy! I just started reading stories on fanfiction, and your's is my favorite so far! I absolutely love the storyline, and I'm excited/nervous to figure out this mystery. keep up the great work, i can't wait to read more! I am horrible with ideas, and these probably sound stupid but I know you said you were looking for ideas, maybe this guy could join the basketball team so haley notices him or there is a time when him and haley get stuck in the library, but I also love Naley..so keep up the cute scenes with them :) you're doing a great job!
Fences234 chapter 6 . 1/25/2008