Reviews for Magic Within
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
This will be interesting:)
lazyman12 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
To put it simply, I love this story. I loved how you protrayed Gendo. Also I loved the choking tension inside the story. You somehow made the plot so tangeled that it is killing me to discover how you will resolve it. Good work and I hope you continue to write more wonderful chapters!
somemadao chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Lots of energy.
You've mixed up 'your' when 'you're' should be used throughout the chapter, though. Google 'homophones', 'your' and 'you're' for examples when to use either.
Treant Balewood chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this thanks for writing, I'll keep an eye out for new chapters hope you come back. Thanks again for writing!
DariusXXI chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Truly an amazing fic. The universes are really balanced, it is fun, I haven't found any mistakes, and I like the ship teasing. I can't decide which girl to root for though, so I'm hoping for a polyamorous relationship for Ranma.
Please continue this great work!
Y2Ranma chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
I see these happening

Headmaster calls Nodoka to be new teacher
Nodoka arrives with Ukyo finds out about Ranma/Ranko
Ryoga attacks while Genma arrives at the Tendo Dojo
Normal Tendo engagement announcement/meet Genma & curse is explained
Nabiki manages to locate Ranma & Akane is sent to the school
LordsFire chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
An interesting premise, but the proliferate spelling errors are painful, especially the misuse of you're and your.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
awesome story. cute and funny, excellent interaction between characters and I love the banter between Ranma and Ranko. Makes it seem like he has split personality problem, defiantly two thumbs up on that.

I'll admit to being thrown off by the Asuna area in this chapter, not a bad thing plot twists keep things interesting, I was just expected it to be Konoka that was going end up crushing on Ranma not her. I was kinda looking forward to how you were going to play that.

regardless still an amazing story and I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Cheers
Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get through the rewritten Chapter 10. It STILL Forgets who knows what. And why or how did Ranko expect Ranma to dissipate How is it the Clone can dismiss its self? Wasn't the ENTIRE reason they were risking splitting again after going over because of the NEED to meet with Evangeline?

As things are right now the chapter is passable until the beginning of planning for Ranko's get well party. Please take some time to make a chart or whatever helps you keep these things in order. Because right now the way things play out and the thoughts some characters are having don't make sense with what they should already know. Or Not Know.

Daniel Thomas Stack

AKA Spokavriel yahoo. com
Damix96 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
in japan they have school on saturdays
dragon king chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hello! Hey can you continue Its Always The Quiet Ones?
chaosglory626 chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
This is a really good story. I'm glad you've chosen to rewrite the chapters rather than drop the story like I've seen so many others do, myself included. The downside to Ranma stories that diverge so early is that he doesn't have all his beastly techniques, though that does give the author a chance to have him learn some new tricks. I'm wondering if later Takahata can teach him his fighting techniques and I can't wait to see Ranma's artifact. The good side of Mahora Harems is that they are more likely to share and aren't psychotically possessive like Ranma's harem in his story. You did a good job writing Ranma's gender dichotomy. They have different interactions with everyone while still remaining the same and their dynamic together is just great. I'm really looking forward to more of this story.
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Well its a good thing you decided to continue the project. I was really dissapointed when I saw the sudden hiatus of this awesome story years ago... I've been follwing since the beginning.

I just hope that this time you can brign out the expected battle between the mage child and the 3vil vampire!
Princess Asuna chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I am glad to finally see an update to this story. Ranma's attitude had had me a bit annoyed though towards the girls wanting to help and him/her not wanting them to. I do hope the girls go ahead and ignore Ranma's protests and make pactios with Negi. Anyways update again soon!