Reviews for Magic Within
GuestD chapter 11 . 3/13
I need more please hurry and update this story soon so I can see what happens next.
Myrrn chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
I know it's been many years since you've updated, but just wanted to note I find this to be one of the very best examples of "how to do a crossover."

As a fan of both Ranma 1/2 & Negima, this shows a lot of respect to both universes and characters. Everything is just melded together so seamlessly, the plots intertwined instead of parallel - which makes a huge difference in how natural the story feels.

Ranma, though he isn't canon Ranma, is very clearly the same character we know and love. And yet the effect of growing up in Mahora is obvious, both on the people around him and his character. His relationships with Asuna, Chisame, etc, are just fantastic.

And it's really great that the main Negi plot isn't shoved into the background, but instead adapted to suit the new circumstances.

There are minor issues with in the earlier chapter with grammar and such, but not a big deal.

I hope one day that you'll update it again - it's fantastic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
I hope this continues! It’s getting really good. In my opinion it has the best plot line of all Ranma/Negima fanfics.
Anonymously amus chapter 11 . 6/3/2018
Kinda expected to see more of this lol
flairina chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
Well, I wish I'd read this sooner. You deserve a lot of credit; the characters you chose to focus on are ones that really could have used more screentime in the manga proper, and your plotlines are both interesting and engaging. I appreciate that they can affect the course of the "normal" plot without overly focusing on or completely retracing it, and the way things were shaping up was a lot of fun to read. I have no idea how I missed this the first time I went through the Ranma/Negima fics, but I'm glad I went back through them again and didn't this time around. Hope that this continues some day.
Tensacloud chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
Are you still working on this, or is it discontinued? It's been pretty good so far.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
This will be interesting:)
lazyman12 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
To put it simply, I love this story. I loved how you protrayed Gendo. Also I loved the choking tension inside the story. You somehow made the plot so tangeled that it is killing me to discover how you will resolve it. Good work and I hope you continue to write more wonderful chapters!
somemadao chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Lots of energy.
You've mixed up 'your' when 'you're' should be used throughout the chapter, though. Google 'homophones', 'your' and 'you're' for examples when to use either.
Treant Balewood chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this thanks for writing, I'll keep an eye out for new chapters hope you come back. Thanks again for writing!
DariusXXI chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Truly an amazing fic. The universes are really balanced, it is fun, I haven't found any mistakes, and I like the ship teasing. I can't decide which girl to root for though, so I'm hoping for a polyamorous relationship for Ranma.
Please continue this great work!
Y2Ranma chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
I see these happening

Headmaster calls Nodoka to be new teacher
Nodoka arrives with Ukyo finds out about Ranma/Ranko
Ryoga attacks while Genma arrives at the Tendo Dojo
Normal Tendo engagement announcement/meet Genma & curse is explained
Nabiki manages to locate Ranma & Akane is sent to the school
LordsFire chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
An interesting premise, but the proliferate spelling errors are painful, especially the misuse of you're and your.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
awesome story. cute and funny, excellent interaction between characters and I love the banter between Ranma and Ranko. Makes it seem like he has split personality problem, defiantly two thumbs up on that.

I'll admit to being thrown off by the Asuna area in this chapter, not a bad thing plot twists keep things interesting, I was just expected it to be Konoka that was going end up crushing on Ranma not her. I was kinda looking forward to how you were going to play that.

regardless still an amazing story and I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Cheers