Reviews for Borderline
untitledjericho chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Really liked this chapter.

I'm glad Paul is getting along with everyone else. Lol the wrestle between him and Nick was absolutely great!

And of course I loved the interaction between Sara and Cath. And finally Sara is realizing her obvious feelings for Catherine!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next update!
Dreaded Demon of Night chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Sweet chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
chimp1984 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Aw! Paul is joining in with the "gang"! So sweet!

So, question... when are they gonna kiss?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jenn Deering chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
Good story. More, please.
Chelsee6 chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
yet another awesome chapter...glad i finally got around to reading it. absolutely brilliant...fantastic...amazing-wonderful. what else can i say? nothing new, i know.

can't wait till the next update

XX Chez
chimp1984 chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
Great chapter, really sweet too.

So Sara and Catherine both realize they they might actually like each other more than friends? *giggles*

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :-D
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
This chapter was realy good :) I liked howe the realization that Sara liked Catherine just kinda came to her when she was in hospital.

x x x
OriginalAngelStyle chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I just love this story! I love all your work actually. I know this is not the place but can I have a sequel to "Redemption" pretty please :p
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
I. Love. This. It's just so real, and yet, so extraordinary at the same time. ()
Dreaded Demon of Night chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
Aww Sara realized she needs Paul more than she thought. The feelings between Sara and Catherine are finally beginning to show! Can't wait for the next chapter!
untitledjericho chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
Can't wait to see how this goes from now on. It should be interesting since Sara and Paul are staying with Catherine and Lindsey.

Thanks for the update. Amazing story...
chawkchic chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
This story is so sweet and an amazing ride. I look forward to reading more soon!
FriskyFisher chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
I love this story! By all means, please continue.
xmarjox chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Oh my! Great story, you are a truly amazing writer you know that? You don't miss any detail, the descriptions, everything is just perfect! Keep writing and update please because I'm dying here :P

Mary,

ps: kiss already! haha
Buckster chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »