Reviews for Borderline
Dreaded Demon of Night chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
This is a very interesting story. The thought of Sara having a mentally challenged brother seems somewhat real to me. I love the interaction between all of the characters, can't wait for the next chapter!
chimp1984 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter! I like how Catherine is stepping in, knowing Sara needs help, and is willing to help Sara and knows just what to do to get to Sara to get her to talk.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon, please?
Knight Wulf chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
interesting like it please update soon
Chelsee6 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
i usually don't really like stories in 2nd person, but this one is really good. awkward caring sara is sweet. you've characterised her really well.

can't wait for the next installment

XX Chez
chimp1984 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Oh... I'm liking this... I'm always drawn towards stories with mentally disabled people... I loved the novel "Flowers for Alganon" (sp) which I read in Grade 9, because of it...

So... I can't wait to read more chapters about Paul and how Sara plans to live with Paul around

So... update soon! :-D
xmarjox chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Great!

Really interesting story, I've never read something like this.
Phyllis Sophical chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This story direction is very unique. I'll be reading.
HellsAngel44 chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Great story so far. Looking forward to seeing how Sara will handle her brother. Keep up the great writing.

HellsAngel44 )
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Oh this is good :) looking forward to the next chapter :)

x x x
untitledjericho chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JustSteph chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
So so good... and so so intriguing! Please update soon, you are incredibley talented... in fact I feel intimidated even having the audactiy to review, as your style is something I aspire to. x
Kirky123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great update looking forward to reading more again soon pms please :)
pesi chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
crazy or not here we come, great start can't wait for the update
bene chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
A really interesting start.

I'm curious ro meet this brother.

Please update soon.

Thanks.
violet-rose1402 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh! Intriguing start. Can't wait for more. Thanks.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15