Reviews for Borderline
Nico79 chapter 20 . 6/25/2008
Absolutely loved the ending, it seemed fitting, and so completely Paul. This story has been a pleasure to read throughout, and remains one of the best pieces of fiction I've read in any fandom, not just CSI. You've done a fantastic job, and I look forward to reading more of your CSR work in future. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story with us :D
icedbubbles chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Wow. I've just loved this story, from start to finish. It was absolutely awesome. I really liked the character of Paul and how he interacted with Sara and Catherine. I just loved all of it, fantastic.

I'm actually quite sad that the story is finished! But I'd love to see a sequel!

J x
Chelsee6 chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
ah-such adorably cute sweet fluffiness! SQUE!

talking to one of my friends at the same time as reading this and she thinks i've gone insane cause every two minutes i go "aw" *out loud*! that shows you that you have one AWESOME story there my friend. can't believe it's finished :( ahh well. i enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

one thing i would have enjoyed is hearing (reading) Sara actually proposing to Catherine. but we can't have everything we want. loving it anyway. very very much so. a job well done i'd say.

XX Chez
Libmix chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
This was such a great chapter and this is definitely my favourite Cath/Sara story to date. I would never have guessed at it being an engagement party lol Love the fact that Sam was brought in & Lily was asking him about schooling for Paul, she's a secret carer :) I have to admit I'd love to see a follow-up at some point. Paul rocks!
WorldlyRumors chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
are you going to make a second part?...this story was really good you should write more!
Buckster chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Great story. You have to do a sequel, just so we can read about the wedding. LOL
untitledjericho chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Wow awesome ending. Didn't expect that at all. So when will you start writing the sequel? lol

Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed every chapter of it.
Yossarian chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Ah, a happy ending and hilarity. Be still my heart. So is it to soon to ask for the next one?
bene chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Wow wow wow...

What can I say? This is definitly one of the best cath/sara story I read in a long time.

The interractions between all the characters were so often excellent : with strong emotions but also a good dose of humor (perfect exemple is this last chapter).

So I can only THANK YOU!

I'm certainly 'Ready' for a sequel with some more about Paul and this 'new family' of his. I really hope you will give us more.

HUGE THANKS AGAIN and waiting to read more from you!
CSIvHP11 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
aw! awesome ending, I love it! the comment about Cali is great, and the party scenes are FUNNY! great fic all together:)
Adeline17 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
I'm sad this is over...but fabulous ending! I loved the newspaper headline line!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
that was a very funny a sweet endng. I loved ur story you did a great job and I am looking forward to other stories from you.
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
No you can't finish it there! Are you going to do a sequal with the wedding and stuff?

x x x
runrunaway13 chapter 19 . 6/17/2008
Great chapter...I did not expect Lisa to have been the other woman.
WorldlyRumors chapter 19 . 6/16/2008
you gotta hurry up and update!
225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »