Reviews for Borderline
net chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I was kind of hoping this story would never end, but now that its come it was very nice, and fit the overall story very well.

So yeah, sequel? No pressure, lol.
Nico79 chapter 20 . 6/25/2008
Absolutely loved the ending, it seemed fitting, and so completely Paul. This story has been a pleasure to read throughout, and remains one of the best pieces of fiction I've read in any fandom, not just CSI. You've done a fantastic job, and I look forward to reading more of your CSR work in future. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story with us :D
icedbubbles chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Wow. I've just loved this story, from start to finish. It was absolutely awesome. I really liked the character of Paul and how he interacted with Sara and Catherine. I just loved all of it, fantastic.

I'm actually quite sad that the story is finished! But I'd love to see a sequel!

J x
Chelsee6 chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
ah-such adorably cute sweet fluffiness! SQUE!

talking to one of my friends at the same time as reading this and she thinks i've gone insane cause every two minutes i go "aw" *out loud*! that shows you that you have one AWESOME story there my friend. can't believe it's finished :( ahh well. i enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

one thing i would have enjoyed is hearing (reading) Sara actually proposing to Catherine. but we can't have everything we want. loving it anyway. very very much so. a job well done i'd say.

XX Chez
Libmix chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
This was such a great chapter and this is definitely my favourite Cath/Sara story to date. I would never have guessed at it being an engagement party lol Love the fact that Sam was brought in & Lily was asking him about schooling for Paul, she's a secret carer :) I have to admit I'd love to see a follow-up at some point. Paul rocks!
deletedh03 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
are you going to make a second part?...this story was really good you should write more!
Buckster chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Great story. You have to do a sequel, just so we can read about the wedding. LOL
untitledjericho chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Wow awesome ending. Didn't expect that at all. So when will you start writing the sequel? lol

Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed every chapter of it.
Yossarian chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Ah, a happy ending and hilarity. Be still my heart. So is it to soon to ask for the next one?
bene chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Wow wow wow...

What can I say? This is definitly one of the best cath/sara story I read in a long time.

The interractions between all the characters were so often excellent : with strong emotions but also a good dose of humor (perfect exemple is this last chapter).

So I can only THANK YOU!

I'm certainly 'Ready' for a sequel with some more about Paul and this 'new family' of his. I really hope you will give us more.

HUGE THANKS AGAIN and waiting to read more from you!
CSIvHP11 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
aw! awesome ending, I love it! the comment about Cali is great, and the party scenes are FUNNY! great fic all together:)
Adeline17 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
I'm sad this is over...but fabulous ending! I loved the newspaper headline line!
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
that was a very funny a sweet endng. I loved ur story you did a great job and I am looking forward to other stories from you.
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
No you can't finish it there! Are you going to do a sequal with the wedding and stuff?

x x x
runrunaway13 chapter 19 . 6/17/2008
Great chapter...I did not expect Lisa to have been the other woman.
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »