Reviews for Borderline
Aliengirla chapter 19 . 6/16/2008
Very good story you have going here. I've enjoyed reading it so far and I'm looking forward to read more...
Nico79 chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
As the the chapter title says, I'm astounded. That has to be one of your very best chapters yet, and I loved the twist with Lisa being the other woman, because I certainly hadn't expected it to go that way. That chapter was written beautifully, and this remains one of my all time favourite stories. Really looking forward to the next part, although I will be sad to see it end. Great job indeed :D
Chelsee6 chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
other than the fact the desert is FREEZING at night, even in summer, well done. (believe me, i spent a week in the desert in a caravan and i swear the first night i couldn't feel my nose. another night of that and it would have dropped off-and no, don't ask what i did for warmth the other six nights cause i'm not telling XD)

it is sad to hear this story is coming to an end, but it was great while it lasted and i'm sure it's going down in fanfic history as 'totally awesome'. fantastic story and i'm looking forward to the final chapter.

XX Chez.
yossarian chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Wow. Blown away. Complex people with complex motives. Love it.
bene chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
I can't believe we're going to the end of this story.

But I know all good ones have to come an end.

At least still one chapter to go :-)

And What a great one it will be, I'm sure of it.
CSIvHP11 chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
good chap, Sara's mad at Lisa, thats funny, cant wait for more:)
harassedbytheFBI chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
aw that last scene in the desert was so so perfect! oh my god, i loved it. you are a beautiful writer! please start a new story right after this one or i will get withdrawal symptoms!
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
Yay they are moving back in together! Good chapter!

x x x
untitledjericho chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
I don’t know what to feel. I loved this chapter but I’m sad that the end is close.

I really liked how you connected Lisa to Catherine’s past. Obviously I thought Lisa ‘knew’ Cath some other way and I never expected Eddie would be involved. I’ve come to like Lisa and her bluntness, it’s cool how she doesn’t beat around the bush.

As always I love the relationship between Sara and Cath and what’s great is, it didn’t seem at all too soon in their relationship when Sara asked to move in with Cath and Lindsey. You just write the two of them together perfectly.

Thanks for the update.
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
I loved the update. Kindda bummed it ended there but I cant wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!
Dreaded Demon of Night chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
Jesus that was a heart pounding chapter! If I was Sara and Paul did that I'd kill him lol! Can't wait for the next chapter!
untitledjericho chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
Awesome chapter. Love the interaction between Sara and Catherine. I wish the story didn't have to end :(

Thanks for the quick update!
strawberrytears chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
Another great chapter, good balance of sweet and funny moments. Im gonna be gutted when this story is over, you have written it so well with a believable original character and good character development. Keep up the good work!

x

Cant wait to see what paul has planned too...
Yossarian chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
Yea update! This is the most fun I have had reading one of these stories in forever. Update! Update!
CanDs chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
good capter! can't wait to see what happens on saturday.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »