Reviews for Borderline
Nico79 chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
Absolutely amazing chapter, it just keeps getting better and I'll be sorry when it comes to the end. I like how everything is bang on realistic, Paul has progressed in a very realistic way through the chapters, as have all of the events surrounding him and the rest of the characters. This just has to be one of my all time favourite stories. Great writing as always, really looking forward to the next part :D
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
Whats gonna happen on Saturday?

x x x
Chelsee6 chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
whoa, that was jsut awesome, and brilliant, and awesomly brilliant. loved it. can't wait for the next chapter. Sad to hear it's coming to an end but i've enjoyed the ride nonetheless.

XX Chez
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 18 . 6/7/2008
Very nice, very nice. I can't wait for the next update keep up the good work!
CSIvHP11 chapter 18 . 6/7/2008
good chap, I love the part when they are talking about how Paul hooked Sara, thats funny, update soon:)
yossarian chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I just wanted to let you know how much I am loving your story. I had just about given up on finding any new stories with Catherine and Sara that were well written and fun to read; and then I found your story. I hope you update soon. Patience was never one of my virtues.

harassedbytheFBI chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
love it! update!
CSIvHP11 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
no, let them find him, please:)
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
great chapter I am dying for the next!
untitledjericho chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Another great chapter.

I loved Sara in this chapter. I liked how she’s straightforward with Lily. It might be weird but I’m glad Sara was sort of uneasy in the termite house. It shows she was effected by everything that happened, instead of not having any emotions about the incidents at all.

I’m also glad Sara told Paul about her relationship with Catherine. That scene was awesome. I guessed Paul wasn’t going to react well (why would he?) but I never thought he felt so deeply about Catherine. Just like Sara and Cath, I’m not sure what kind of feelings Paul has for Catherine. I hope they can find Paul safely.

Thank you for the update. Can’t wait for the next one.
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Oh I hope they find Paul soon.

x x x
bene chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Waouh. This is definitly one of the best story I'm reading for the moment.

You describe so well the emotions and dilemna Sara is going through.

Please update soon. Thanks!
Adeline17 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter...more please!
Nico79 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Another amazing chapter. I somehow had a feeling Paul wouldn't take the news of their relationship well, but I hadn't foreseen him running away, so it was a great twist. This has to rank as one of the best stories I've ever read, it still feels as if I'm reading a fantastic novel. Really looking forward to seeing what happens next, keep up the great work :D
Chelsee6 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
ah, sometimes i don't understand you. this chapter is great. can't see what you don't like about it. I love the characterisation of Catherine and Lily, and LIndsay too. Paul's character is great, and i love that you put y'all in when Nick was talking. i don't know why, y'all just amuses me.

anyway, great chapter. can't wait til the next one.

XX Chez.