Reviews for The Hesitant Hentai and the Tenacious Teacher
WolfieLiz chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
thank you for uch a cute and beautiful story!
Enith chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I generally don't laugh out loud when reading, but when I came across the line, "So… Kakashi found himself in one of the local bars that was favoured by the local shinobi, being socialized. By force." I couldn't contain my mirth. I actually think that it was your brilliant use of ellipses and other punctuation rather than the words themselves that truely made this hilarious to me. In my head that entire paragraph made Kakashi seem so adorably grumpy, yet still somehow some part of him is still willing to indulge his over-enthusiastic friend, Gai. You didn't have to write out Gai's entire speech to have his cheerful voice booming in my head. What I am trying to say is, to me, that paragraph was a brilliantly constructed scene, all the more brilliant for its succinctness. As you may have noticed, being succinct is not one of my fortés. Thank you for the laughter!
guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
omg that was brilliant! I LOVE THAT ENDING! *gasps for air* can't stop laughing now. 'Give me those goddam bells. NOW!' rofl XD thank you so much for this
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Awww
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Dot dot dot
kasia110 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
by the bells.. Balls... Lmao.
I loved this story!
WhitenyRose chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
i just... just... im not even sure what to say... we have a naked Gai with no underwear, and a whipped kakashi and a seriously badass iruka. im not sure it gets better than that.

i have laughed for like an hour straight while reading your story (seriously, my brother hear twlls me i need to shut up and go away) thats how much i loved it.

the ending... it is both perftect and tantilizingly unfinished. haaa... i know how that goes, but i just need that much more you know, but i know if i get more it wont end as well. *sigh*

love love love it!
XLightningX chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
Is that it?
softdreamer chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
it's interesting and made me laugh a lot :D

good work
Alphabunnie chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I'll review chapter 3, but first, chapter 4... WOW! Just,...wow...and, um, AWESOME!
Alphabunnie chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Another great chapter! I love the way you descibe things; stabbed into wakefulness, the hindenburg, Iruka's grinning face. Oh, and your humor just kills me! your delivery on the alcohol makes him stupid line...perfecto!
Alphabunnie chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
The set-up, the timimg, and the delivery of the 'kakashi walks into the room scene" was absolutely flawless! I laughed so hard ( and accidentally dropped the "f" bomb in public ) but it was worth it b/c that will forever go down as one of the great comedy moments EVAH in KakaIrudom! BTW, other parts I adored; Iruka's eyes sliding everywhere but Kakashi, clueless! Kakashi, and bold! Iruka. Thanks for writing, this is AWESOME!
min chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
well this is odd.

in a good way of course!

I think I like this side of kakashi better... you know... being not all I-always-thinking-hentai-thoughts-bout-'Ruka and stuff..
silverwingedshadows chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Hehe got him by the bells, like that line!
schenlark chapter 10 . 3/30/2009